19th March 2015, 06:51 AM
jaggikhetla

What should I do to become a DSP in Punjab?

I want to become a dsp of punajb so can u tell me what should I do for the post of dsp in punjab nd which test should I give ? what are requirement qualification for the dsp ?

19th March 2015, 01:46 PM
ravitejasingari
Junior Member+

Default Re: What should I do to become a DSP in Punjab?

Hello Friend;

The punjab Police jobs 2014 are recently announced for the DPS position seats are vacant totally 304 and the government of Punjab has established the Seniority Board for these opportunities.If you are eligible for these positions now you can apply.
Before some years Because of conflicts of various officers,Some junior candidate were promoted in the lists because of their approach but seniors are there where their before.Some senior officers where get the Retirement,and all these candidates are awaiting still from 15 years they were join the direct Inspector positions.

Because of these conflicts 304 seats are vacant still and for the DSP position and because of these situations Crime rate has been up,so after the final decision of the seniority Board the police Officers DSP will be selected,Final Result will be announced very soon.
26th August 2020, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do to become a DSP in Punjab?

When do we need to start preparing for dsp job.. Is it possible after 12th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?