10th January 2013, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Details about PCS exam? WHat is the age limit?

plese give me details for pcs exam. age limits...pelase give me the details

6th August 2015, 09:16 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about PCS exam? WHat is the age limit?

PSC stands for Public Service Commission and the examination is held for the recruitment of deserving persons as administrative officers.

Generally there are two types of PSC examinations held. One by the UPSC and other by different state board of education for recruitment in of officers within the country and respective states respectively.

The general qualifications required for appearing in these examinations are as here under :-

* You must have the nationality of India.

* You must have a bachelor degree with any discipline from a recognized university.

* The lower age limit for the same is 21 years where as upper age limit is 30 years. Also upper age limit for different state PSC does differ. Also, In each case age relaxation is offered as per the government norms.

Also all the PSC examinations are held in three stages which are as Stage I ) Preliminary test, Stage II) Mains & Stage III) Personal interview.

For details regarding the pattern, syllabus and keydates of different PSC examination you can log on to their respective link.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?