22nd March 2015, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Girls school with hostel facility for Class 4? Admission, tuition and boarding fees?

I want to admit my daughter in class-4. Whether Hostel facility is available in any school. If so then what is admission fee, tution fee and boarding fee?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the good CBSE boarding schools in Bhubaneshwar providing good hostel facility for girls in standard 11th -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Seeking Admission for 11th and 12th Science in Boarding school at BBSR
  3. How may I get the results of North Point Sr.Secondary Boarding School(Deshbndhu Nagar), Kolkata for class 11th and 12th? How may I know about actual fee structure separately(School fee plus Hostel fee) of this school for the same?
  4. Is there hostel facility available in Bhagavan Sathya Sai School for age group 5 years? How to get admission form?
  5. List of CBSE affiliated Girls schools which offer admission in 9th standard with hostel facility?
  6. List of best CBSE schools for Class 9th Girls with hostel facility in and around Kolkata?
  7. How may I get details about admission in girls college along with it's Hostel facility? B.com Hons in DU is preferred
  8. List of best CBSE schools to join Class 9th with hostel facility?
  9. List of schools with hostel facility which offer admission in 9th standard for female candidate in Karnataka?
  10. List of schools with hostel facility for admission in 5th standard in Bangalore? Course fee and hostel charges of school?
  11. List of best schools for girls in and around Kolkata?
  12. Best commerce college in Rajasthan with Hostel Facility? What is the admission process?
  13. Is there any hostel facility available in Central Hindu Girls school?
  14. List of best schools in India for girls with good hostel facility?
  15. How to get admission in class 11th? Is there any hostel facility for class 12th students?
  16. Can I get Dummy Admission if qualified in 1st term examination of 11th standard studying in CBSE Boarding school?
  17. List of residential schools in Bhubaneswar providing good facility for girls?
  18. Which courses can I join after 10th class? Any hostel facility is there?
21st August 2018, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Girls school with hostel facility for Class 4? Admission, tuition and boarding fees?

I want to admit my daughter in Satya sai girls school in class 6.what is the admission fee and hostel fee?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?