16th March 2013, 10:46 PM
akaas_0497

How to get admission in class 11th? Is there any hostel facility for class 12th students?

Sir,
I want to know when the entrance exam be held for admission in class XI? When online form will be available on your website? Is there hostel facility for the students of class XI?

Related Questions:
  1. Any CBSE board schools with hostel facility in Jharkhand or West Bengal? What is the procedure for admission in class 11th science?
  2. Which courses can I join after 10th class? Any hostel facility is there?
  3. Seeking Admission for 11th and 12th Science in Boarding school at BBSR
  4. What is the fee structure to prepare for IIT? I am a student of class 11th
  5. How may I get the results of North Point Sr.Secondary Boarding School(Deshbndhu Nagar), Kolkata for class 11th and 12th? How may I know about actual fee structure separately(School fee plus Hostel fee) of this school for the same?
  6. Best commerce college in Rajasthan with Hostel Facility? What is the admission process?
  7. Minimum requirement for getting admission in class 11th Science? Fee structure and hotel facility? -- [New]
  8. How may I get details about admission in girls college along with it's Hostel facility? B.com Hons in DU is preferred
  9. Last date of submission of forms for class 11th? What is the fee structure?
  10. What is the procedure for admission after 10th class?
  11. career
  12. Syllabus for class 11 KVPY (SA stream)?
  13. Eligibility for Andhra pradesh board appeared students in BITS?
  14. Admission Procedure and Entrance Exams for 6th Class? Information regarding Hostel facilities and fee structure?
  15. Procedure of admission in class 11th? What is the fee structure for admission in class 11th?
  16. Only 12th class marks required for BITSAT or even 11th class marks also?
  17. Can I appear for 12th after failing 11th? Can I take admission in other school for 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to take admission in CHS Banaras in class 11th, 12th? Details about the entrance exam?
23rd April 2014, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in class 11th? Is there any hostel facility for class 12th students?

Sir, i have cleared my class 10 exam in delhi now i want to take addmition in an hostel plzz recomand me a hostel and addmition process
28th April 2014, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in class 11th? Is there any hostel facility for class 12th students?

i have cleared my 10th exam now i want to join the hostel for 11th & 12th what is the process to joined or addmition in rajesthan (ajmer or joupur) . plz give reply........... its to imt plzz help
14th March 2017, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

I have cleared my 10th class I want to join your hostel in 11th class and 12th class what the fees and when will get admission to me
17th April 2017, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

I have cleared my 10th class I want to join your hostel in 11th class and 12th class what the fees and when will get admission to me
5th July 2017, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

I have cleared my 10th I join your school with hostel in 11th class and 12th class please call me and give me full information my mobile number is 91 8318297826 call me now and tell me your school and hostel fees
22nd June 2019, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

I have to enquiry for a student for class eleven science with hostel facility marks obtained 60% passed from Allahabad school.
23rd June 2019, 07:08 PM
Yo yo king
Junior Member+

Hi sir, I have cleared my 10th class I want to join your hostel in 11th class and 12th class what the fees and when will get admission to me

Thanks
5th February 2021, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

11th 12th class commerce school with Hostel in India
22nd July 2022, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

I take admission in class 11th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?