18th September 2014, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Which books to refer for Political science and History subjects of graduation level?

Which Books should I refer for Sub. 1 Pol. Science and Sub. 2 History (Graduation level) for B.Ed entrance exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Books for History and Political science for UPSC Preliminaries?
  2. Best combination of subjects out of political science, history and sanskrit for B.Ed course?
  3. How may i add an extra subject(history or geography) in graduation level after completing it? I've completed graduation with Hindi, English, Political Science, and Food Technology and B.Ed in social science
  4. Can I appear for WBSC exam after doing B.A Sociology Honors? How should I prepare for it and what are the requirements?
  5. Minimum qualification required to join M.Com?
  6. Date of sale of admission forms of B.Ed? Where it will be available?
  7. Am I eligible for IAS if I have Economics, Political Science, History, and Arts as my subjects in 12th?
  8. Which NCERT books should I refer for optional subjects like History and Public Administration for UPSC exam?
  9. How to appear for IAS exam after finishing B.A in Subjects like economics, history and political science
  10. Will it be possible to do MA in Political Science without BA in Political science?
  11. Which subject to choose in RAS Pre and mains?
  12. Syllabus for BA arts 3rd year subjects Political Science, Elective Punjabi, History -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to prepare for APPSC exam?
  14. How should I face the IAS entrance exam?
  15. Best courses that can be done after 12th in subjects like Psychology, Political Science, History, Economics and English?
  16. Which are the best books for M.A Political Science?
  17. What to do with subjects like English, Political Science, History, Economics and Psychology
  18. Stream to choose in 11th standard for IAS?
20th September 2014, 07:03 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which books to refer for Political science and History subjects of graduation level?

The different books for the subjects mentioned by you are as follows:

1.History:

>>Ancient India: R.S Verma

>>Medieval India: Satish Chandra

>>Modern India: Bipin Chandra

>>World History: Arjun Dev

2.Political Science by Subash C Kashyap.

Thanks
31st March 2015, 10:22 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which books to refer for Political science and History subjects of graduation level?

B.Ed means Bachelor of Education. There are so many books available for both subjects but I would suggest you to rely on the given below books:

Books for different section of History:

World History by Arjun Dev.

Ancient India by R.S Verma

Modern India by Bipin Chandra

Medieval India by Satish Chandra

2. Political Science by Laxmikant or Subash C Kashyap.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?