28th March 2015, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

How can I download the application form of CSIR-UGC-NET June Session?

Respected Sir
Kindly let me know how to download
application form for CSIR-UGC-NET
for June Session?
Please let me know immediately.
With Regards-

31st March 2015, 05:10 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I download the application form of CSIR-UGC-NET June Session?

CSIR-UGC-NET Exam notification has been released. Last date for receipt of online application is on 01.04.2015. Only online mode of application forms are available and there is no offline mode of application forms.

Online Application: Here !!!

-> Date of Examination: 21.06.2015

Eligibility Criteria:

You should have completed BS-4 years programme/B.E/B.Tech/B.Pharma/MBBS/Integrated BS-MS/M.Sc from a recognized university or equivalent qualification. You must have secured at least 55% marks for general candidates and OBC and 50% marks for reserved categories.

No need to download the application from CSIR-UGC-NET Examination. There is no offline mode of application forms. Only online mode application forms are available. You can pay the fees by online mode or offline mode. If you want to pay the fees in offline mode than download the bank-challan from official website of CSIR NET.

Download Challan: Click Here !!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?