6th February 2015, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

When will I get the scholarship if I have submitted the online application form?

Sir/Mam,

I receive eligibility certificate from board. I have done admission in B.Sc with sub math, statistics. comp. science.I submit my online application form of scholarship of 80,000 per year for 5 year.when will I get this scholarship?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I edit and correct online application form of IOCL Scholarship?
  2. What should I do if I submitted my AIEEE form in incomplete manner? Should I resend another application form?
  3. How long does it take for disbursement of scholarship after applying?
  4. AIEEE application not getting submitted online, having troubles
  5. Eligibility to get scholarship for IIT student? From where I will get the application form? Last date of form submission?
  6. Do I need to send hardcopy of Gate form, if I applied through Onlline Registration su
  7. How to take admission in AMU after passing 10th
  8. How can I get scholarship being a student of MBBS 2nd year? Requirements to get scholarship? From where I will get the application form?
  9. How to apply for Railway Clerk recruitment after passing 12th commerce with 60%? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. When to get Entrance forms for JIPMER Exam?
  11. Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 89% in 12th standard? Procedure to get application form?
  12. How can I fillup the CBSE scholarship if form submission date is over?
  13. Howto fill the NTSE forms for class 8th?
  14. Can I join SSB Interview without having hard copy of the application form which I submitted online?
  15. How to get scholarship form online, fill it up and submit?
  16. When and where am supposed to report in Amritsar? I've submitted my application form and my aplication no is 185728
  17. Is there any scholarship for doing Classical Dance Class? When the application form will be available?
  18. Guidance on online application of scholarships and financial aids in certain universities of USA
20th April 2018, 11:22 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will I get the scholarship if I have submitted the online application form?

You need to contact the concerned organisation for any such issues. If you have applied for scholarship and did all the formalities, then you should be able to get the scholarship as soon as possible.

If you are yet to receive and other students have got the scholarship, then you should contact them as soon as possible through email or phone or in person.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?