21st November 2011, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Ph.D entrance exam?

How to apply for Ph.D. entrance exam?...please tell me the information on applying for it

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for PhD in Nutrition & Diabetics? Is there any entrance exam for it? Schedule of entrance exam?
  2. How to apply for distance PhD next year if missed this year?
  3. In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in Ph.D? Procedure to apply and age limit?
  4. Entrance exams for PhD in Life Science? Syllabus for it?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for PhD in Calicut university? How will be the entrance exam?
  6. How and when can I apply for Ph.D programme in Loyola? What is the fee structure for the full time course? Is there any entrance exam available to get into Ph.D? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. For which subject I should apply for PhD course if completed M.Sc(Nursing)? Entrance exam to get admission?
  8. How can I apply for PhD Entrance Test to study PhD in Sociology?
  9. Previous year papers of PhD entrance exam in Kerala?
  10. Do I need to crack NET for pursuing PhD at JNU and DU? Eligibility to apply?
  11. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in AIIMS PhD entrance exam? Subjects enlisted to study in PhD at AIIMS?
  12. Possibility to apply in PhD entrance exam for a candidate who has arrears in 2nd semester of MBA?
  13. Is there any entrance exam available for Ph.D in Nutrition and Dietetics in Delhi University? When the entrance exam will be held?
  14. Colleges, entrance exam, duration, fee and application details for PhD in Management (HR)?
  15. Ph.D after completing M.Sc Zoology with 82%? -- [New]
  16. Where can I apply to study Ph.D in Parapsychology? Procedure to apply and tips to prepare for Ph.D entrance exam?
  17. Biotechnology syllabus of AIIMS PhD entrance exam? Tips to crack this PhD entrance exam?
  18. PTU University PhD Mathematics entrance exam syllabus?
13th December 2011, 06:38 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Ph.D entrance exam?

You have not mentioned the university from where you want to pursue Ph.D. You can procure the application form for Ph.D entrance exam from the official website. You have to fill the form online and keep a hard copy of the same after online submission. Generally you should send the hard copy of the application form along with the DD and the attested photocopy of the necessary documents to the official address of the University. You must write your name, application form number, and address behind the DD.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?