31st March 2015, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

Can I become Technician in Tata Steel, Jaipur being a Welder and having 7 years of working experience?

Hello,
I am a Welder with having huge knowledge in welding like MMAW, MIG, TIG, GAS CUTTING, ITI (NCVT) & APPRENTICESHIP and have lot of experience (of 7 years). I want to get a job in Tata Steel, Jaipur for Technician. Please tell me about my eligibility.

13th April 2015, 06:08 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: Can I become Technician in Tata Steel, Jaipur being a Welder and having 7 years of working experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am a Welder with having huge knowledge in welding like MMAW, MIG, TIG, GAS CUTTING, ITI (NCVT) & APPRENTICESHIP and have lot of experience (of 7 years). I want to get a job in Tata Steel, Jaipur for Technician. Please tell me about my eligibility.
i came through all your post and found that you don't have technical certificate but yes, you have a lot of work experience but, your work experience can be only reflect through the certificate which you don't have. So, i will suggest you to have a work experience certificate and then do apply for the job posting in Tata Steel.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?