2nd July 2014, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

How can I get job in Tata Steel if completed MCA and having 5 years of work experience in IT field?

Sir,
Currently I am working with "ITC Infotech" as a "Associate IT Consultant" permanently.
I have 5 years of experience in IT. MY last qualification is MCA.
I am interested in Tata steel Company,
How can i get a job in Tata Steel???

16th January 2015, 09:24 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How can I get job in Tata Steel if completed MCA and having 5 years of work experience in IT field?

It is really nice to see that you are quite serious concerning your future goals.

Tata Steel is on a continual and active lookout for young minds who have big dreams for themselves, the society around them and the country at large. They recruit young professionals from various streams of Engineering and Management.

Eligibility criteria:
Applicants are required to possess B.E/B.Tech/Graduate/ Post Graduate / degree or its equivalent in the relevant field from highly esteemed University/Institute to apply.

Applying procedure:
Application forms are invited online at the official website.
Log on to the official web portal www.tatasteel.com
Select the career option.
Then click on the proper link to apply.
Then read the guidelines carefully and click on the “apply online” link.
Fill the asked details in exact manner and upload all relevant details and must upload the recent CV.
After that click on the “submit” button.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?