25th July 2014, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

How can I get job in Tata Steel having internship experience in Electrolytic Tinning Line Operation?

How can i join tata steel i am B-TECH mechanical and work with TATA STAFF please send information in my id [email protected]
B-Tech mechanical internship experience in elctrolytic tinnig line operation in vallabh tinplate i want work with tata steel l

30th July 2014, 01:10 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get job in Tata Steel having internship experience in Electrolytic Tinning Line Operation?

There are usually two ways to get into TATA Steel.
- First is through on-campus drive. In this process, TATA Steel visits various institutes across India and recruits engineering candidates after evaluation through written test, group discussion and interviews.
-Second is through written test and interview conducted by TATA STeel. For this, TATA Steel releases notifications online and leading newspapers from time to time. You need to apply for that and clear the consequent rounds to get recruited.
-Third way is to go for direct walk-in through reference of employees especially high ranking ones.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?