4th April 2015, 03:59 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get job in IBM for a candidate who has secured 72% in 10th, 69.8% in 12th and 73% in B.Tech?

Friends,
I have 72% in 10th, and 69.8% in 12th
and 73% in B.Tech. Am I eligible to
secure job in IBM?
Please let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply in IBM for a candidate secured 82%, 56% and 63% in 10th, 12th and B.E.(Chemical Engineering) respectively?
  2. Eligibility to get job in IBM and Microsoft India for a B.Tech final year student who has secured 88% in 10th and 63% in 12th?
  3. Eligibility to get job in IBM for a B.Tech graduate who has secured 56% in 10th?
  4. Eligibility for companies like Accenture, IBM and TCS?
  5. Will I be able to get Job being a candidate having secured above 75% in 10th, 12th and B.Tech having a gap of 4 years?
  6. Can I get a job in IBM, TCS, Infosys after scoring 62% in 10th and 12th and 68% in B.E ECE?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria for placements in IBM and HP?
  8. Is it easy to find a job in core companies for a girl? Should I prefer such kind of job? What would be career growth prospect?
  9. Cut-off to apply for IBM Placement? Previous year model paper of IBM Aptitude test?
  10. What kind of post is available in IBM for MCA candidate? Eligibility to get job in IBM?
  11. Eligibility criteria to be placed in companies like IBM, Apple Computers, Microsoft, Intel? Am I eligible to attend for the interviews in these companies having secured 70% in 10th, 72% in 12th, 80% in UG and 80% in PG? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible for Accenture, IBM and Samsung Recruitment being a candidate having scored 77% in 10th, 78% in 12th and 65% in B.Tech with ECE stream?
  13. Can I be eligible for a job in IBM company after scoring 63% in 10th and 68% in Intermediate
  14. Whether IT Industries requires sufficient percentage in 10th and 12th for job recruitment?
  15. Eligibility to get job in Infosys for a candidate who has secured 73% in 10th, 58% in 12th and 8.2 CGPA in B.Tech?
  16. Am I eligible for Placement in IBM, Infosys, Accenture and Apple having secured 63% in 10th, 56% in 12th and 75% in B,Tech?
  17. Eligibility to attend IBM on-campus interview with mentioned percentages for B.Tech last year student?
  18. Eligibility to get job in IBM with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
10th April 2015, 09:05 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get job in IBM for a candidate who has secured 72% in 10th, 69.8% in 12th and 73% in B.Tech?

Yes, you are certainly eligible to get job in IBM with the above mentioned percentages. I am providing you the detailed eligibility Criteria of IBM including the percentage required and educational qualification required. Candidates from B.E/ M.Tech/ MCA/ B.Tech/ M.E with any streams are eligible to appear in IBM Selection Process.

Minimum Percentage Required:

>> In 10th Class - 65% Aggregate

>> In 12th Class - 65% Aggregate

>> In Graduation - 70% Aggregate

Since your secured percentages are more than that of what is required, I am happy to say that you are eligible to get job in IBM. Make sure, you have good communication skills, interpersonal skills, language skills, able to handle multiple tasks at a time so as to increase your chances of selection in IBM Company.
10th April 2015, 09:12 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get job in IBM for a candidate who has secured 72% in 10th, 69.8% in 12th and 73% in B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Friends,
secure job in IBM?
Please let me know asap.
As per marks criteria, you are not eligible for IBM recruitment.

IBM is a reputed multinational company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for IBM is,

IBM= 70%

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for IBM recruitment.

Pattern for IBM written test:-

1. Quantitative /analytical reasoning (20 questions)
2. Verbal ability (20 questions)
3. Technical section (10questions)

Selection process for IBM recruitment:-

1. Aptitude test
2. Technical interview
3. Personal interview
10th April 2015, 09:35 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

No, you are not eligible to apply for IBM campus interview.

Eligibility Criteria:
  • Applicant should have completed B.E/B.Tech course from a recognized university or equivalent qualification.
  • Application must have secured at least 70% marks in aggregate in 10th, 12th and B.E/B.Tech.
  • No standing backlogs to apply for this examination.

Selection Process:
  • Written Test
  • English Assessment
  • Technical Interview + HR Interview
11th April 2015, 12:42 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Friends,
secure job in IBM?
Please let me know asap.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA TO APPLY FOR THE JOB IN IBM:

- Candidate should score more than 70% of marks throughout the studies, which means 60% above in 10th, 12th and UG/PG degree.

- Candidate shouldn't have any pending backlogs.

- Candidates must have good Technical and Communication skills.

Depending upon the eligibility criteria you are eligible to apply for the Job at IBM.

Official website - http://www.ibm.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?