14th December 2014, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend IBM on-campus interview with mentioned percentages for B.Tech last year student?

hello
am i eligible for IBM on campas recruitment
i m in btech last year having a
cgpa of 7.2 upto my 7th semester
and 10th and 12th percentage of 97 and 94..???
kindly reply asap!

Related Questions:
15th December 2014, 10:01 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend IBM on-campus interview with mentioned percentages for B.Tech last year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
am i eligible for IBM on campas recruitment
i m in btech last year having a
cgpa of 7.2 upto my 7th semester
and 10th and 12th percentage of 97 and 94..???
kindly reply asap!
Yes, you are eligible for IBM recruitment.

IBM is the reputed international company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for IBM is,

IBM= 65%

You should not have any pending backlogs.

Candidates having more than two years gap in throughout the studies are not eligible for IBM recruitment.

Process of IBM recruitment-

Aptitude Test
Technical test
HR

Pattern for written test:-

1. Quantitative /analytical reasoning
2. Verbal ability
3. Technical section
16th December 2014, 03:33 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend IBM on-campus interview with mentioned percentages for B.Tech last year student?

IBM (M/s IBM India Private Limited) is one of the top most IT companies, its eligibility criteria, CGPA required and other details are provided below.IBM (International Business Machines) Company Selection Process, Branches allowed, few more details are mentioned in detail. As you are presently pursuing last year last semester, percentage of marks or CGPA till the 7th semester will be considered. So kindly go through following instructions. As you are going to appear for IBM on Campus, the CGPA required is lesser compared to OFF Campus CGPA requirement. And so you are eligible for IBM on Campus Recruitment with 7.2 CGPA, and very good academic performance in 10th and 12th class with 97 and 94 respectively. Aggregate of 65% of marks in 10th and 12th class is sufficient.Remember you must not have any backlogs at the time of Interview.
Percentage /CGPA Required:
1).Minimum of 70% of marks in the last degree (Till 7th Semester)
2).For off campus recruitment, candidates make sure their CGPA is around 7.5.
Branches Allowed:
Except the following branches Civil, Bio-Technology, Architecture all other stream candidates are allowed. Candidates from B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering, ECE, EEE, Information Technology, EIE and ICE,M.E/M.Tech and MCA are allowed.
The General Recruitment Process of IBM is Online Aptitude test, Online Business Writing Test, Technical Interview followed by HR Interview. And sometimes GD Group Discussion Round may be one of the IBM selection process. Make sure you have the following things to carry for your IBM On campus recruitment.2 or 3 copies of latest update RESUME, Attested photocopy of all your academic records and College ID, and six or seven recent Photographs.
5th September 2015, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

I have 90.92 in 10th and 78.83 in 12th std ,also my cgpa is 8.32 upto 7th semester,but i have a gap of 1 yr in degree course.Am I eligible for IBM on campus
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?