26th February 2015, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get job in IBM and Microsoft India for a B.Tech final year student who has secured 88% in 10th and 63% in 12th?

hello
i have done my 10th and 12th from cbse board..
my 10th percentage is 88% and 12th percentage is 63%.
now i am in final year of btech and my percentage till now is 69%..
will i be eligible for ibm and microsoft india?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria to be placed in companies like IBM, Apple Computers, Microsoft, Intel? Am I eligible to attend for the interviews in these companies having secured 70% in 10th, 72% in 12th, 80% in UG and 80% in PG?
  2. Whether IT Industries requires sufficient percentage in 10th and 12th for job recruitment?
  3. Eligibility to get job in IBM for a B.Tech graduate who has secured 56% in 10th?
  4. Will I be able to get Job being a candidate having secured above 75% in 10th, 12th and B.Tech having a gap of 4 years?
  5. Can I be eligible for a job in IBM company after scoring 63% in 10th and 68% in Intermediate
  6. Eligibility to attend IBM on-campus interview with mentioned percentages for B.Tech last year student?
  7. Eligibility to apply in IBM for a candidate secured 82%, 56% and 63% in 10th, 12th and B.E.(Chemical Engineering) respectively?
  8. Eligibility for companies like Accenture, IBM and TCS?
  9. Am I eligible for TCS, Wipro, Accenture and other top companies having secured 67% in 10th, 59.83% in 12th and pursuing final year of CSE with a CGPA of 7.04?
  10. How to get a job in IT company? I am a B.Tech final year student and have secured 59% marks in 10th
  11. Can I get a job in IBM, TCS, Infosys after scoring 62% in 10th and 12th and 68% in B.E ECE?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria for placements in IBM and HP?
  13. Detailed information about IBM? What kind of job is offered in IBM for MCA candidate?
  14. Is it easy to find a job in core companies for a girl? Should I prefer such kind of job? What would be career growth prospect?
  15. Job in TCS, Wipro, Infosys while in final year B.Tech IT stream?
  16. Eligibility in comapnies like Infosys, IBM, HCL after 86.6%, 76.6% and 68.3% in 10th, 12th and BE (IT) upto 3rd year?
  17. Eligibility for TCS campus placement after 67%, 72.25% and 59.6% marks in B.Tech, 12th and 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I eligible to get jon in Infosys having secured 76.99% in 10th, 68.44% in 12th and pursuing 4th year B.Tech?
27th February 2015, 05:55 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get job in IBM and Microsoft India for a B.Tech final year student who has secured 88% in 10th and 63% in 12th?

Percentage criteria required to be eligible for IBM:

I am sorry to say that, you are not eligible to get job in IBM with the percentages you have. The minimum percentage criteria required in B.Tech is 70% and above, and since your percentage is 69% you are not eligible. Apart from this, you must have secured minimum 65% in 10th and 12th class to be eligible. Since you have not secured required percentage (only 63%) you are not eligible to take part in IBM selection process.

* Minimum 70% marks in B.Tech
* Minimum 70% marks in 12th class
* Minimum 70% marks in 10th class

Percentage criteria required to be eligible for Microsoft India:

I am happy to say that, you are Eligible to appear for Microsoft India recruitment with the present percentages you have. The minimum percentage you must have secured in 60% marks throughout your academics. So do not worry, you are eligible to take part in Microsoft India recruitment process. I suggest you to improve percentage in 4th year second semester to increase aggregate percentage.
27th February 2015, 08:50 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get job in IBM and Microsoft India for a B.Tech final year student who has secured 88% in 10th and 63% in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
i have done my 10th and 12th from cbse board..
my 10th percentage is 88% and 12th percentage is 63%.
now i am in final year of btech and my percentage till now is 69%..
will i be eligible for ibm and microsoft india?
Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for IBM and Microsoft are,

IBM and Microsoft =70%

You should not have any pending backlogs.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for IBM and Microsoft recruitment.

Selection process of IBM and Microsoft recruitment-

Aptitude Test
Technical test
HR
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?