4th April 2015, 03:59 AM
Unregistered

How many rounds are there in Hewlett Packard Test Engineer Off-Campus Drive? Tips to crack this Drive?

Hello,
I have applied for Test Engineer post in
Hewlett Packard. I have an off campus Drive
soon in Bangalore. I have completed my
B.Tech in CSE. Please tell me about the
rounds which I have to face in this interview?
And also share some tips for preparation.

Related Questions:
  1. How many rounds are there in Accenture Off-Campus Drive? Tips to crack this Off-Campus Drive?
  2. How many rounds are there in IBM Off-Campus drive for Software Engineer recruitment in Delhi and Noida?
  3. Detailed information about the Technical round of CTS On-Campus Drive?
  4. How many rounds are there in Virtusa Off-Campus Drive? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How many rounds are there in Aricent Off-Campus Drive at Bangalore?
  6. Can I appear for direct interview in TCS campus placement if I have 8 CGPA in MCA?
  7. Is the Syntel campus drive which will held in Bhopal, an open campus drive?
  8. Last 5 years TCS solved aptitude question papers?
  9. What kind of questions are asked in Wipro Technologies Off-Campus Drive? Pattern of this Off-Campus Drive?
  10. How many rounds are there in Tech Mahindra off-campus drive? Tips for preparation?
  11. How can I get job in Tech Mahindra being a B.Tech(ME) final year student?
  12. When Infosys will take off-campus drive for the post of Software Engineer in Hyderabad?
  13. How many rounds are there in L&T Infotech Off-Campus Drive?
  14. Can I apply for Off-campus Drive if got rejected in Infosys On-Campus Drive after completing B.Tech? Tips to preparation?
  15. How can I prepare to crack Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Drive?
  16. When Accenture will take Off-Campus drive for Associate Software Engineer recruitment in Delhi?
  17. How many rounds are there in Infosys On-Campus Drive for B.Tech(IT) candidate?
  18. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Drive in Vishakapatnam? Pattern of this Off-Campus Drive?
11th April 2015, 09:10 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: How many rounds are there in Hewlett Packard Test Engineer Off-Campus Drive? Tips to crack this Drive?

Hewlett Packard Eligibility:

The candidate should have obtained minimum aggregate marks of 60% and above marks in 10th, 12th, B.E/B.Tech from a recognized university. Those candidates who are appearing in the final year of degree course are eligible to apply. No standing backlogs at the time of appearing for this examination.

Selection Process may include Written test, Technical interview, Manager and HR Interview. Written examination consist of Aptitude Questions + Technical programming questions. For aptitude section have different problems like average, problems on ages, time & work, time & distance, problems on trains, boats & streams, area, permutations & combinations. These are the problems to be given aptitude test. So try to practice these problems and try to track the mock test, which is conducted by online portals. The mock test will be available free of cost.

Technical question will be asked from C, C++, Java and Data structures and operating system. So, try to brush your basic concepts of programming. If you go through these things it is enough for preparation and it will help in technical interview as well. One more thing, they will ask you maximum questions from about your project. So be prepare for that. Try to prepare maximum possible question from your project.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?