15th October 2011, 10:23 PM
ishabala

Job Opportunities available for me in ISRO, INTEL and Nokia being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of ECE?

i am doing my third year bachelors degree in electronics and communication engineering please give me guidance about the jobs available in detail for me in ISRO, INTEL, NOKIa etc

Related Questions:
  1. Details of job opportunities in ISRO for ECE students? Eligibility to appear its recruitment exam? -- [New]
  2. Job Opportunities in State and Central Government for me being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in ECE?
  3. Which kind of Jobs will I get being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  4. Which are the companies of electronics and communication?
  5. Eligibility to pursue Internship in Nokia Siemens, Bangalore for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  6. How to get job in Air Force being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in ECE?
  7. How can I apply for Internship in IBM or Intel while pursuing my B.Tech 3rd year in ECE?
  8. Requirements to to do Summer Training in ISRO? How to apply for Summer Training in ISRO being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of BE in ECE?
  9. Can I get Job in ISRO being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year BE in Computer Science having no placements in my college?
  10. Which course shall I do to get job being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year ECE?
  11. What's the applying procedure for ISRO? I am pursuing BE degree(3rd year) with ECE stream from St. Xaviers college
  12. What should I do after completion of B.Tech in ECE to get a Job in ISRO?
  13. For which Government Jobs I am eligible to apply being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of ECE course?
  14. What courses should I do to get job in Core areas being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year in ECE?
  15. Which Companies I can prefer for Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in ECE stream?
  16. What are the job opportunities after giving GATE exam in the public and private sector? I am pursuing B.Tech in ECE in 3rd year
  17. What's the applying procedure for ISRO? I am pursuing BE degree(3rd year) with ECE stream from St. Xaviers college
  18. How should I get into ISRO pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE and having good academic result in 10th and 12th class? When will be the Exam conducted for this? Whey ISRO will take B.Tech students? -- [Most Discussed]
17th October 2011, 04:22 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job Opportunities available for me in ISRO, INTEL and Nokia being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of ECE?

after completion of your B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering you may try for job in ISRO, INTEL,Nokia etc organization. these organization recruit B.Tech electronics and communication engineering candidates different time of the year.

ISRO is public sector unit. they recruit engineering graduate through written examination. they conduct written examination. you will be eligible to appear in this examination in your last year of engineering. if you can clear this written examination after interview you will be selected for the post in the ISRO.so many engineering graduates are trying for these leading company so you must be good enough to be selected for the job in these companies.

INTEL, Nokia etc renowned company recruit experienced candidates as well as freshers. you may sent your resume to their recruitment email given in their career website. if there are any vacancy they will inform you about that if you fulfill the eligibility criterion for that post.

to get job in these type of leading company you should have very good technical knowledge. you should have clear basic knowledge about your stream. your technical knowledge should be sharp as well as you must be dynamic. then if your luck with you, you will be selected in the interview for the post.

best of luck.
17th October 2011, 06:38 PM
neha bh

Default Re: Job Opportunities available for me in ISRO, INTEL and Nokia being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of ECE?

ISRO

Jobs in ISRO for Computer, Mechanical Engineers.

ISRO Recruitment 2011 - 2012 for Scientists/Engineers:-

ISRO Eligibilities for Scientist/Engineers:-

Age eligibility:-

Maximum 35 years (Age relaxations exists as per Govt rule)

Academic Qualification eligibility:-

You need to be a first class BE/B.Tech or equivalent in Electronics, Mechanical and Computer Science engineering, with a minimum aggregate of 65% (average of all semesters for which results are available). Final year students can also apply, provided the results are declared within 31st August, 2011.

ISRO Salaries for Scientist/Engineers:-

The gross salary offered by ISRO for these Scientist/Engineers positions is in pay-scale of Rs. 15600-39100 + 5400 (Grade Pay). The gross monthly salary with this pay-scale is aproximately approximately Rs.30,450/- p.m.

How to apply for ISRO recruitment Scientist/Engineers:-

But even before going to apply online, you need to have following two things ready:
1.0 A valid e-mail id – for all correspondence with ISRO.
2.0 Demand draft (DD) for the ISRO application fee of Rs.100/- from any of the Nationalized Bank to be drawn in favour of the Sr. Accounts Officer, ISRO HQ, Bangalore, payable at Bangalore.
You need to enter these details in the ISRO Online form.

If you have above ready, you can apply online for the ISRO exam. How to apply online has been given in detail in section "How to apply" of the ISRO notification webpage.

You can find the ISRO Exam Online form 2011 for Scientists/Engineers in the link shown below in the ISRO notification webpage.ISRO Recruitment 2011 Scientists_Engineers Form
ISRO exam 2011 important dates:
Start date of ISRO Online registration: 08-02-2011.
Last date of ISRO Online registration: 28-02-201.
Date of ISRO Written exam 2011: 16th April 2011 (Saturday).

Some of you may be appearing in ISRO Recruitment Scientists/Engineers exam 2012 and would like to know when the dates for ISRO Recruitment exam 2012 notification would come out and when the exam would be held. Based on previous exams, let me tell you that the notification comes out on the 1st week of February and the written exam is held in mid-April Saturday. So please check this ISRO notification webpage from 1st week of February, 2012 for the notification. Date of ISRO Recruitment Scientists/Engineers exam 2012 should be 14th April 2012 (Saturday).

regards
neha
8th December 2011, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

if job open in nokia please send me the information
21st January 2013, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

am B.E ECE final year student . I want to place in nokia, samsung , sony please help me.
25th March 2014, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

I have completed btech ece in 2012.Is it possible now to get a job in our core company?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?