12th April 2015, 02:10 AM
Abidh N V

Can I get NIT Calicut with 200 marks in JEE Main?

I am expecting 200 marks in jee main paper 2, and i have 88% in kerala board exam. Can i get NIT calicut? What will be my rank? Is there is any chance to get any NITs for b arch?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Mechanical Engineering in NIT if scored 69 marks in JEE Main being a SC candidate?
  2. Will I get admission in NIT, Calicut with 190 marks in JEE?
  3. Can I get admission in NIT Calicut having 117 marks in JEE Main? What is the significance of JEE Advanced exam?
  4. Can I get into Calicut NIT? I have scored 125 marks
  5. Will I get admission in NIT Calicut after scoring 114 in JEE mains and 87.6% in boards
  6. Can I get admission into NIT with 74 marks in JEE?
  7. Should I take 1 year drop of JEE after scoring 200 JEE main marks?
  8. Am I eligible to get admission in NIT if secured 110 marks in JEE Main?
  9. How much rank is needed in JEE mains paper II to get a seat for Architecture in NIT Calicut?
  10. Am I eligible to attend JEE Advanced of expecting 52 marks in Paper-I and 200 marks in Paper-II of JEE Main? What rank I will get? Can I get admission in SPA, Delhi to study B.Arch?
  11. How much marks should I get in EC to join NIT calicut? Is there 50% reservation for Keralites in NIT Calicut?
  12. Do I stand a chance to get NIT Calicut or Trichy after scoring 200+ marks in AIEEE B.Arch? List of other colleges for Architecture where I can get admitted? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to get admission in NIT Durgapur for SC candidate who has secured 82% in 12th WBCHSE Board exam?
  14. Can I get admission in NIT Warangal after securing 200 marks in JEE mains?
  15. Weightage of NIOS marks in JEE Main?
  16. Can I get NIT Raipur after scoring 53 marks in JEE mains?
  17. Which engineering branch is the best in NIT Calicut?
  18. What is the minimum marks in JEE mains to get admission in branch of NIT?
12th April 2015, 08:33 AM
poojasingh151

Default Re: Can I get NIT Calicut with 200 marks in JEE Main?

NIT stands for National Institute of Technology.

As you have mentioned that you are expecting 200 marks in Joint Entrance exam Paper 2 and you have 88% marks in 10+2 Kerala board exam, there are chances that you will get admission in NIT, Calicut.

But let me tell you that it also depends upon your category.

Second , the prediction of rank is not possible unless JEE Advanced is also conducted. So you should wait for the final result.
12th April 2015, 11:05 AM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abidh N V View Post
I am expecting 200 marks in jee main paper 2, and i have 88% in kerala board exam. Can i get NIT calicut? What will be my rank? Is there is any chance to get any NITs for b arch?
Yes, you are applicable for NIT with 200 marks in JEE mains.

JEE Main 2015 Cutoff
  • Common Merit List (CML) 115
  • Other Backward Class (OBC - NCL) 74
  • Scheduled Caste (SC) 53
  • Scheduled Tribe (ST) 47
You are eligible for IIT JEE Advanced level also. So , start preparing for JEE Advanced and try to join IITs. That would be great.
12th April 2015, 05:22 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Yes definitely you can expect your admission in National Institute of Technology for bachelor of technology course with your desired trade after getting 200 marks in JEE Mains examination and 88% aggregate in your board examination .

As the merit list for admission in NITs made on the performance of both the JEE Mains examination (60%) and board examination (40%) and you have done good in both the examinations so you can expect your admission in top NITs based on your overall performance .

Previously it is seen that student just qualifying in the JEE Mains and scoring about 90% in their board examination get admission in the NITs and you are getting about 80 marks more than qualifying marks .

Also you should look to do good in JEE Advance examination so that you might get the admission in the IIT with the desired course so that you have more job oriented options with better placements .
12th April 2015, 06:15 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Joint Entrance Examination is conducted in two stages:

1. Joint Entrance exam Mains.

2.Joint Entrance Exam Advanced.

Admission to National Institute of Technology is given on the basis of marks secured in the JEE mains exam and percentage of marks secured in the 10+2 board exam.

Higher is the % of marks in 10+2 and in JEE Mains, greater is the chance of getting National Institute of Technology for B.Tech.

As you have scored 200 marks in JEE mains paper 2 and 88% marks in Kerala board exam , you will definitely get admitted in National Institute of Technology, Calicut for the bachelor's degree in architecture.

There is also possibility that if your score well in the Joint Entrance Advanced exam, you can even get Indian Institute of Technology for Bachelor of Technology.
12th April 2015, 10:07 PM
gopalasamudrum
Senior Member+

Yes, you are applicable to get NIT Calicut with 200 marks in JEE Main

IIT JEE Mains cut off for NITs:-

General category: 180 marks

OBC category:120 marks

SC category:80 marks

ST category:50 marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?