15th April 2015, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Whether a candidate is eligible to get admission in LKG at ICSE affiliated school at the age of 3 years old? Procedure to get admission?

Hello friends,
My son is only 3 years old and I am
looking for ICSE Board school for his admission.
Kindly tell me at the age of 3 years he can get
admission in LKG? Also tell me the process of admission
in ICSE Board school.

18th April 2015, 01:09 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether a candidate is eligible to get admission in LKG at ICSE affiliated school at the age of 3 years old? Procedure to get admission?

The minimum age required to get admission in LKG in CBSE board is completion of 3 years 6 months at the time of admission.

Therefore, since, your son has not attained the age of 3 years 6 months, he can get admission in 2015 session in LKG in CBSE board schools.

There no such special procedure followed admission for LKG.

You can download the application form from the official website of CBSE http://http://cbse.nic.in/welcome.htm or collect the application form from the respective school itself and submit it to the school administration and meet the principle directly and get more details regarding admission and more info so on.
18th April 2015, 06:09 PM
kirthiraj mudaliar

Smile Re: Whether a candidate is eligible to get admission in LKG at ICSE affiliated school at the age of 3 years old? Procedure to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends,
My son is only 3 years old and I am
looking for ICSE Board school for his admission.
Kindly tell me at the age of 3 years he can get
admission in LKG? Also tell me the process of admission
in ICSE Board school.
No child less than 3 years of age or more than 4 years by the beginning of the school academic year will be admitted to L.K.G.
First of all just select the ICSE board school you want your son's admission the procedure is simple in some the schools they would prefer the child's parent to be educated and then some common things to be filled in the given form like the child's full name his parents full name their residence parents occupation . These are some of the important and initial procedure then its about registration and admission fees and school fees. Dear madam/sir I hope this information of mine would be helpful to you .
29th July 2021, 02:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Whether a candidate is eligible to get admission in LKG at ICSE affiliated school at the age of 3 years old? Procedure to get admission?

My son DOB is 07.07.2016.Now 2021-22 He is in class nursery in icse board school.Academic sesion 2022-23 he will class KG .Then 2023-24 he will class 1.His age criteria is right for his class?
6th January 2022, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

My grand daughter s DOB is 21/10/18.I want to get her admission to LKG. Is she eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?