29th March 2015, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Whether a 4 years old candidate is eligible to get admission in LKG of CBSE affiliated school?

Hello Team,
My child is only 4 years old.
He completed his 4 years in last week.
I would like to know that is my child
eligible for LKG admission in CBSE Board school?
Kindly let me know immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get admission in any CBSE affiliated school after passing 10th exam as a private CBSE candidate?
  2. What is the difference between CBSE affiliated 12th exam result and the CBSE regular school 12th exam result?
  3. How can I get admission in cbse school from a local school which is not affiliated?
  4. Can I give CBSE 10th Board exam externally without registering with the school?
  5. Date of declaration of results of CBSE board exam? I have passed 10th from CBSE affiliated school
  6. Whether a 7 years old candidate is eligible to get admission in LKG in ICSE school?
  7. CBSE affiliated Open Schools which offer admission in 12th standard in New Delhi?
  8. Procedure to open NIOS affiliated school for a professional teacher who has 18 years of work experience?
  9. Possibility of changing school after IX standard?
  10. Changing school after IX STD is possible?
  11. Procedure to get transfer in CBSE affiliated school where skilled Biology teacher is available? Fee structure of the same school?
  12. Rules and regulations for admission in CBSE school through Transfer Certificate?
  13. Am I eligible for admission in class 11th in any RPVV in Delhi after passing 10th standard from private CBSE affiliate school?
  14. Age criteria to appear in 10th CBSE Board exam?
  15. Can i get admission in any school affiliated to CBSE board? I want to appear in CBSE board exam of class 10th
  16. Admission in 11th CBSE school after doing 10th from Open School?
  17. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
  18. Can I get admission in other CBSE school for class 12th after 2 years gap? -- [Most Discussed]
29th April 2015, 11:01 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether a 4 years old candidate is eligible to get admission in LKG of CBSE affiliated school?

* I think that 4 year candidate is definitely eligible for getting admission in any of the school under CBSE.

* As per the CBSE criteria the candidate must be at least 15 year old for getting admission in 11th class.

* It means you have to appear in 10th class with your age of 14 years.

* So i think that you are currently eligible to get admission in the LKG.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?