15th April 2015, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Which is better to study among B.Ed and M.Sc(Computer Science) if completed BCA with 67% marks?

Guys,
I want to know what should I do after BCA?
I have done BCA with 67% marks.
Should I go for B.Ed or M.Sc in Computer Science?
Which is better? Anyone tell me.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study BCA if secured 47.5% in Maths of 12th? List of colleges, syllabus and job opportunities of BCA?
  2. Which is better to study among B.Ed and M.Sc(Computer Science) if completed BCA with 67% marks? -- [New]
  3. Am I eligible to join BCA course having completed 12th Class with Science group? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I study M.Sc(IT) if completed BCA?
  5. Eligibility to study BCA for a candidate who has secured 44% in 12th? List of colleges in Kerala?
  6. Eligibility for MCA from DU after BCA with 75% marks and 12th with Computer science & without Maths?
  7. In which engineering college can I get admission in B.Tech course through CCB? What's the difference between BCS and BCA course? Whether I can do better? What's the future prospective available after BCS and BCA course.I have got 51 marks in AIEEE
  8. Can I study Master's Degree in Computer Science after completing B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  9. What should I study if completed BCA having interest in Drawings?
  10. What to do between BE or BCA? I have completed 12th science with PCM
  11. Can I be eligible for MNC company after scoring 54% marks in 10th, 52% in 12th? I have completed my BCA with 65%
  12. Am I eligible for BCA after completing 12th from science(PCB)
  13. Is it possible to study commerce stream 11th and 12th while studying BCA 4th semester?
  14. Can I be eligible for BCA after securing 66% marks from science in class 12th?
  15. Can I apply for MHT-CET for admission in MCA after BCA if I didn't have Mathematics in 12th?
  16. Eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration of BCA in IGNOU?
  17. Can I study BCA if completed 12th Commerce? Fee expense to study BCA?
  18. Which is better to study among BBA and BCA for a candidate who has secured 74% in 12th Commerce?
19th April 2015, 08:14 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better to study among B.Ed and M.Sc(Computer Science) if completed BCA with 67% marks?

Which is better to study among B.Ed and M.Sc(Computer Science) if completed BCA with 67% marks?

Both B.Ed and M.Sc has their advantages.
If you want to teachet in government or central school then you should go for B.Ed.
And if you do M.Sc then their are numerous other options also for you. You can opt for teacher's job at colleges, government schools etc.
Also can go in research field.

According to me M.Sc is far better than B.Ed as it provides more options.
You will get high salary jobs after M.Sc.

Also you can apply for numerous government jobs after M.Sc. than B.ed.
B.ed will only help you to get job in teaching field. But atfter M.sc there are numerous job opportunities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?