18th April 2015, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

How to get scholarship if I am a SC candidate with 76% marks in 12th?

How to get scholarship if I am a SC candidate with 76% marks in 12th? Can someone please provide me the complete information which I need to follow for the same. I need to get some scholarship to ensure that I will be able to proceed doing my higher studies.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a Scholarship after scoring 86% of marks in 12th Class being a candidate from OBC category?
  2. Can I get Scholarship being a candidate having scored 88% in 12th Class and pursuing CA course?
  3. Procedure to get scholarship for an OBC candidate who has secured 91% in 12th CBSE?
  4. Detailed information about CSSS Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 90.8% in 12th CBSE?
  5. Scholarship for a female candidate who has secured 92% in 12th Bihar Board? How much amount I will get through scholarship?
  6. Colleges which provides MHRD scholarship in J&K for a candidate who has secured 76% in 12th standard?
  7. How to get scholarship based on 12th marks?
  8. List of scholarships for 12th CBSE passed candidate?
  9. Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 89% in 12th standard? Procedure to get application form?
  10. How to get a scholarship for B.Tech.? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I reapply for Cental Scholarship renewal if didn't received it yet?
  12. Scholarship for 12th CBSE Board passed candidate who has secured 87%?
  13. Scholarship available for a female candidate who has secured 82% in 8th CBSE?
  14. Procedure and eligibility to apply in CSS Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 96% in 12th CBSE?
  15. Procedure to apply for Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 95% in 12th CBSE?
  16. Is it possible for me to get scholarship or educational loan if I scored 80% more marks in 12th? -- [New]
  17. Scholarship or financial assistance after scoring 80% in 12th?
  18. How can I apply to get MHRD Scholarship if secured 97.5% in 12th being an OC candidate?
19th April 2015, 05:12 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to get scholarship if I am a SC candidate with 76% marks in 12th?

There is no Scheme to give the SC Students Scholarship from the Government side.
Scholarship is given to the students who have succeeded in securing a rank.
You can get the Scholarship if you are able to secure a rank in the various Entrance Examinations for Engineering and Medical Courses.
If you are in the top 100 in the SC Category you will be provided a very good Scholarship from the Government of India.
Simply having 76% in Class 12 is not enough to get Scholarship from the Government side.
So prepare for the Entrance Courses and you will have ample chance of getting very good Scholarships.
24th April 2015, 09:37 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: How to get scholarship if I am a SC candidate with 76% marks in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How to get scholarship if I am a SC candidate with 76% marks in 12th? Can someone please provide me the complete information which I need to follow for the same. I need to get some scholarship to ensure that I will be able to proceed doing my higher studies.

For being Eligible for the Scholarship you must secure more than 85%, although you belongs to any of the caste with any Category. So, you need to secure that much percentage of Marks. Or you can also apply for the Government Scholarship Program, in which if you Qualify then you will be provided the Scholarship Amount.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?