18th April 2015, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

What are the qualification required to get scholarship for doing polytechnic diploma course?

What are the qualification required to get scholarship for doing polytechnic diploma course? Can someone give me the complete information on this? I am not sure what all steps I need to follow. It will be really helpful for me if someone can explain me the details.

19th April 2015, 05:24 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What are the qualification required to get scholarship for doing polytechnic diploma course?

Currently there is no Scholarship Program that is available for the students who are opting for Polytechnic Diploma.
For the students of Diploma to get the chance of getting a Scholarship one must secure a rank within the Top 100 in Junior Joint Entrance Examination of that particular state.
Other than the Top 100 qualified student there is no other Scholarship Program from the side of the Government.
So you must prepare for the Joint Entrance Examination to the Best of your ability and try and get the best possible rank and you will stand a chance to get a Scholarship.
24th April 2015, 09:26 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: What are the qualification required to get scholarship for doing polytechnic diploma course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What are the qualification required to get scholarship for doing polytechnic diploma course? Can someone give me the complete information on this? I am not sure what all steps I need to follow. It will be really helpful for me if someone can explain me the details.

You need not to be any degree level Qualified for Getting the Scholarship for your education. What you need is to apply for the Scholarship Program and Qualify the Scholarship test which is Organized by the government. if you Qualify the program, then you will be eligible for the Scholarship test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?