15th October 2014, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Aggregate required to apply for B.Pharmacy in Germany? How much scholarship can I get

How much aggregate should be for b.pharmacy student to study in germany.which course is Good.How much scholarship will i get.can i get a job in germany after my ms there.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in Germany/Canada university after scoring 70% aggregate?
  2. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available?
  3. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible to do MS in Germany if my B.Tech aggregate is 65%, 66% in 12th and 71% in 10th? Will I get any scholarship? What are the test I have to give to do MS in Germany?
  5. Names of the colleges in Germany for MS in Mechanical Engineering? Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to get Highest Scholarship? How much time is required to complete MS?
  6. How may I get PhD(in CFD) admission along with scholarship in European Germany and U.K? How to apply for the scholarship?
  7. List of German universities for doing MS(Mechanical Engineering)? What's the criteria for getting scholarship? Is hostel facility available for the same?
  8. Can I get scholarship to study MS in Electronics Engineering in Germany?
  9. How can I get scholarship in Germany for PhD in Nanotechnology?
  10. Best colleges for MS in Germany? How much rank required to get full scholarship? What is the total expenditure?
  11. Can I get scholarship to study MS in Germany being Economically Backward?
  12. Am I eligible to do MS in Germany after doing Mechanical Engineering? My aggregate percentage is 73%
  13. Scholarship details and procedure to apply for Ph.D in Germany?
  14. Job opportunities in Germany after pursuing MS from Germany itself?
  15. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm doing B.Tech(Mechanical engineer) from Solapur university
  16. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  17. MS in Mechanical from Germany is possible? Scholarship and fee details?
  18. Top 10 universities in Germany for MS? Their eligibility, fees and scholarship?
16th October 2014, 12:34 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Aggregate required to apply for B.Pharmacy in Germany? How much scholarship can I get

There is no minimum percentage, which is specified by universities. But most of the universities will give an admission, if aggregate is above 60 Percentage.
So, you can get an admission if you have above 60 percentage.

Courses:-
There are many courses, which are offered by German universities. Each and Every university will offer different types of courses. So, first try to know in which subject you are interested in. Then you can apply for the universities, which are offering those courses.

Scholarships:-
Most of the universities will offer a scholarship of 2000-3000 Euros. But, to get these scholarships, you should satisfy the eligibilities and conditions of the university.

Job:-
It will be based upon your profile and the opportunities over there. Universities will provide Campus Placements and should try to secure a job during placements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?