23rd April 2015, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges which offer PGDM course for a candidate who is expecting 90 percentile in MAT?

Hello,
I have given MAT and expecting 90 percentile
in my MAT. So, I want to do about the colleges
where I can do PGDM course?
Please reply to me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer PGDM course for a candidate who has secured 88.63 percentile in MAT?
  2. PGDM or MBA, which one has better scope? List of PGDM colleges for a candidate who has secured 70 percentile in MAT?
  3. Admission in MBA/PGDM for a candidate who has secured 49.9% in BBA and 71.6 percentile in MAT?
  4. Best PGDM college in India for a candidate who have secured 97.41 percentile in MAT?
  5. Cutoff percentile required in MAT to study PGDM in any reputed college of Gujarat?
  6. List of colleges for a candidate who has secured 62.01 percentile in MAT?
  7. Best possible MBA/PGDM college having 97.41 percentile in MAT?
  8. How can I apply for PGDM in any good B-School having secured 91.95 percentile in MAT? Last date of admission?
  9. list of MAT colleges? any chance to get admission in top colleges with 82 percentile? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of AICTE/AIU approved PGDM colleges in Delhi and Pune with a budget of 4 lacs for MAT qualified candidate?
  11. List of colleges which offer PGDM course for B.Com student in India? Entrance exam to get admission?
  12. List of colleges that would accept 70 percentile in CAT exam?
  13. List of MAT colleges? I have scored 595+ in MAT May
  14. Best colleges in Delhi which considers MAT February score for admission?
  15. Which all colleges accept MAT score of less than 90 percentile?
  16. Colleges considering 90+ MAT score? Which colleges to choose with my MAT score?
  17. List of colleges which offer admission to a candidate who has scored 453.5 marks in February MAT?
  18. Should I have to appear in CAT, MAT and CMAT to apply for PGDM programme if completed B.Com and pursuing CIMA programme?
29th April 2015, 12:57 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges which offer PGDM course for a candidate who is expecting 90 percentile in MAT?

Following are some of the top colleges/universities, which are offering PGDM course.

Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Ahmedabad
Address : Vastrapur, Ahmedabad - 380015, Gujarat

Indian Institute of Management (IIM)
Address : Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore

Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Lucknow
Address : Prabandh Nagar, Off Sitapur Road, Lucknow

Shailesh J Mehta School of Management
Address : IIT Bombay, Powai, Mumbai

Faculty of Management Studies
Address : Prof. ND Kapoor Marg, Delhi School Of Economics, University Enclave, New Delhi, Delhi

Vinod Gupta School of Management
Address : Kharagpur, West Bengal

Institute of Management Technology (IMT)
Address : Raj Nagar Post Box No. 137 Ghaziabad

Indian Institute of Management Indore
Address : Prabandh Shikhar Rau - Pithampur Road Indore

Management Development Institute
Address : Sakim-Katni, Post-Gankar, P.S. Raghunathganj,, Lalbagh, Murshidabad, West Bengal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?