3rd August 2014, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in CAT, MAT and CMAT to apply for PGDM programme if completed B.Com and pursuing CIMA programme?

Hello
I completed my final year bcom exam and expecting result soon.
Am i eligible to do pgdm? Is there any need of entrance exams like cat,cmat,mat etc?btw im currently doing CIMA( charetered institute of management accounts)management level also.

28th April 2015, 11:22 PM
aide006

Arrow Re: Should I have to appear in CAT, MAT and CMAT to apply for PGDM programme if completed B.Com and pursuing CIMA programme?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I completed my final year bcom exam and expecting result soon.
Am i eligible to do pgdm? Is there any need of entrance exams like cat,cmat,mat etc?btw im currently doing CIMA( charetered institute of management accounts)management level also.
Yes, you are absolutely eligible for PGDM/MBA programme provided you clear your final year degree exams.

Yeah you will have to apply for competitive exams such as CAT, MAT or CMAT to get PGDM/MBA admission in renowned institutes or b-schools. Some new colleges may give you PGDM admissions even if you don’t have any of these entrance exams scores. Please don’t accept those offers.

The purpose for your MBA should drive your decision making regarding MBA admission. Your MBA course must be enriching, rewarding, excellent experience, unforgettable in your next 40-50 years of career. You should never repent on your decision.

Take MBA entrance exams seriously. Take MBA course seriously. Adding a qualification in your resume will not serve the purpose of getting a good job or career. Make careful choices. My choice would be to fix up colleges where you like to do MBA then think about admission process. Most good B-Schools will demand top quality entrance exams scores such as GMAT, CAT, GRE, TOEFL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?