24th April 2015, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study BBA after completing 12th Arts?

Hello everyone,
I want do BBA after my 12th.
But the problem is I am from Arts stream.
So please tell me I can do BBA?
Please reply to me asap.

26th April 2015, 11:19 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study BBA after completing 12th Arts?

Candidates who had completed 12th standard or equivalent in any discipline from a recognised board are eligible to pursue BBA course. English should be one of the subject in your 12th standard to pursue BBA course. Even if you have completed your 12th standard with Arts stream, you are eligible to pursue BBA course. There is no entrance examination conducted for admission to BBA course. Admissions to BBA course are offered based on the candidates 12th standard examination marks.
26th April 2015, 01:41 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

You are certainly eligible to pursue BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) course after completion of 12th Class in Arts stream. The basic educational qualification required to be eligible is "12th Class in 10+2 patten" any discipline/ stream from a recognized university. If you have secured minimum 50% marks in 12th Class, you are certainly eligible to get admission into BBA course.

Eligibility Criteria Required to Pursue BBA:

>> Candidates must have completed 12th Class in any stream from a recognized university.

>> Minimum age of a candidate is 17 years and the maximum age of a candidate must not exceed 22 years.

>> Candidates must have secured minimum 50% in their Higher Secondary Class to be eligible.

>> Candidates must have studied "English" subject as one of the subjects in their Higher Secondary to be eligible.
26th April 2015, 03:15 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone,
I want do BBA after my 12th.
But the problem is I am from Arts stream.
So please tell me I can do BBA?
Please reply to me asap.
Yes of course, you are eligible to apply for BBA course after completing intermediate in Arts stream. There is no problem. Basic Educational Qualification to apply for BBA course is that candidate should have completed intermediate from a recognized school or equivalent qualification. The candidate must have obtained at least 60% marks (55% marks for reserved categories). The candidate must have secured 60% marks or above marks in English Language. There are no entrance examination for BBA course but few reputed institution may conduct the entrance examination.

BBA i.e Bachelor's of Business Administration. The duration of this course is 3 years. The course is divided into 6 semester. After BBA course, you can go for the MBA course.
26th April 2015, 07:22 PM
PATHGUIDE

Yes, you can get admission in BBA (Bachelor in business administration) after passing 12th with arts stream.
Eligibility to get admission in BBA is :

Candidate should passed 12th class in any stream science/commerce/arts with 55% marks or above from any recognized board.
You should have studied English as compulsory subject in your 12th.
27th April 2015, 01:18 AM
amanshrivastava98

Yes, of course you can do the same.

The eligibility criteria for a candidate seeking admission in BBA is as follows :

* The candidate should be a citizen of India.

* The candidate should be at least 17 years of age at the time of admission.

* The candidate should have passed 12th standard from a recognized board with any stream.

So, as their is no certain subject criteria, you can pursue the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?