18th April 2012, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Will I get a chance to get a government polytechnic after passing 10th from WBBSE board with 2nd division?

i have passed 10th from wbbse board with second division.i am 23 and belong to sc category.shall i get chance in any govt polytechnic of west bengal for iti?please inform..salil

19th June 2012, 03:12 PM
kengtha

Default Re: Will I get a chance to get a government polytechnic after passing 10th from WBBSE board with 2nd division?

Yes,you can get chance in polytechnic after 10 th from West Bengal Board,but you have to clear the entrance exam for it.It is better you go for studies till 11th and 12 th and then go for polytechnic.Then you also have a chance of getting into Btech line through Lateral Entry.As ,you are from sc category ,so you have reservation quota n which you can get admission.You will also have the opportunity to get into defense sector on the basis of your 12th standard.So,you should study till 12th standard and then go for polytechnic.
Best of Luck.
8th May 2014, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get a chance to get a government polytechnic after passing 10th from WBBSE board with 2nd division?

i have passed plus two with 80 percentage.can i join polytechnic civil engineering.and also,is there any need of studying b tech engineering after the 3 year course of civil engineering in polytechnic?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?