15th April 2015, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to get transfer from WBBSE Board to ISC Board if study Science?

Friends,
I am studying 10th from WBBSE Board in Kolkata.
After my 10th I am thinking to get transfer to
ISC Board for doing Science in Higher Secondary.
I would like to know that I can get benefit if I do this?

18th April 2015, 12:57 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to get transfer from WBBSE Board to ISC Board if study Science?

There is nothing such as beneficial in transferring the board from WBBSE to ISC. In either case you will have to study harder to score well.

However, there is one plus point and one negative point in this aspect. Like suppose, if you change your board from WBBSE to ISC you will have to face certain problems in the initial stages due to the sudden change in the syllabus pattern.

And the plus factor is that CBSE board is a bit lenient in providing marks as compared to WBBSE.

Therefore, if you want to change the board you can very well do it, there is no harm in it. Just do keep in mind the aspects of it.
22nd April 2015, 08:33 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Is it beneficial to get transfer from WBBSE Board to ISC Board if study Science?

Yes you will definitely get benefits when you apply for entrance exams like AIPMT and AIEEE both exams are conducted by CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) and ICSC syllabus and study pattern is compatible with these exams while state board study pattern and syllabus is not compatible with these exams you will surely get benefits in entrance exams

In ICSC Board your competition is with International or national students but in State Board your competition in 12th class is only with your state , ICSC board provides a quality of education have well qualified teachers

I would like to suggests you go for CBSE board, it is better option than any other Board at least in India because CBSE board is most popular board in India and you will easily find CBSE Board school anywhere in India
28th April 2015, 08:23 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: Is it beneficial to get transfer from WBBSE Board to ISC Board if study Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Friends,
I am studying 10th from WBBSE Board in Kolkata.
After my 10th I am thinking to get transfer to
ISC Board for doing Science in Higher Secondary.
I would like to know that I can get benefit if I do this?

Yes, sure you will be benefited if you get transfer from the State board to the ICSE board, as there are a lot many advantages of migrating from Hindi medium to English medium, right from your personality development to the job opportunity. You will feel yourself changing. So, i will highly recommend you to go for ICSE board if possible.
18th September 2018, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it beneficial to get transfer from WBBSE Board to ISC Board if study Science?

Is it beneficial to get transfer from WBBSE Board to CBSE Board if study Commerce?
11th February 2020, 12:42 AM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

As you want to take up science in your 11 and 12 standard than you must go with CNSE board as the syllabus of entrance exam is the same , this will help you in your preparation
Of you take ICSE board the syllabus is a bit
Of you are thinking to change your board than you must choose CNSE board it will be beneficial
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?