9th April 2015, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Will I get rejected in TCS if appeared in Compartmental exam of 12th standard?

Respected Sir,
I have passed 12th with Compartment exam in the same year, and I am placed in TCS, so will you please tell me that, will TCS fired me at the time of joining while checking my documents or will they accept it? I am asking this because they have written in the selection procedure that , candidate should be passed in first attempt. Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in MBBS after passing 12th? What is the lowest rate for the course?
  2. Can I get promoted to 12th standard and appear in compartment exam if failed in 11th Mathematics?
  3. Can I appear for upcoming CPT test while doing 12th?
  4. Will I able to get good job after giving compartmental in math?
  5. Is placement possible in TCS with 53% in 12th standard in MP board
  6. Can I give compartmental exam in Maths?
  7. Can I appear for NDA exam after passing 12th science with 48% marks in compartmental exam
  8. Eligibility for TCS with 73% marks in B.Tech, 51% in 12th standard and 91% in 10th standard? other companies where i can apply?
  9. Is it compulsory to pass all five subjects in class X to get promotion to class XI?
  10. TCS interview eligibility criteria based on marks in 10th, 12th and Graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I appear in Compartmental exam if failed in 1 subject of 12th CBSE being a Private candidate?
  12. Can I get admission in any good engineering college after completing 12th CBSE Compartmental exam? Does it create problem at the time of placement? Which is better for me between CBSE Compartmental exam and NIOS exam?
  13. How should I apply for compartmental? I have failed in Maths
  14. Can i do B.E Mechanical after completing compartment in Physics
  15. Can I apply in TCS having 54.5% in 12th standard?
  16. How much marks are required to pass in compartmental exam? When will be the exam?
  17. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Main & Advanced and EAMCET if qualified in Compartmental exams of 12th NIOS? Can I get admission in any Engineering college of Andhra Pradesh without any entrance exam?
  18. Can I give JEE Main next year if appear in Maths compartmental?
15th April 2015, 07:30 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: Will I get rejected in TCS if appeared in Compartmental exam of 12th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I have passed 12th with Compartment exam in the same year, and I am placed in TCS, so will you please tell me that, will TCS fired me at the time of joining while checking my documents or will they accept it? I am asking this because they have written in the selection procedure that , candidate should be passed in first attempt. Please help me.

No, dear this is not like that. If you have given compartment and you have cleared the 12th with 60% or more then you won't get fired by the TCS. Because in your degree it should be mentioned that you have passed your 10th, 12th and the Bachelor's with minimum of 60%. Then everything will be alright.
15th April 2015, 08:32 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: Will I get rejected in TCS if appeared in Compartmental exam of 12th standard?

Quote:
Respected Sir,

If you have cleared all your compartment as well as mains with the minimum percent of 60% then you need not to fear. You won't be fired by the company, so be relaxed.
24th June 2017, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get rejected in TCS if appeared in Compartmental exam of 12th standard?

I got my offer letter from tcs ignite.. But I have cleared my 12th in the 2nd attempt.. So am I eligible for tcs ignite??? Or they withdraw my offer letter??
28th October 2018, 08:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get rejected in TCS if appeared in Compartmental exam of 12th standard?

Respected Sir, I have passed 12th with Compartment exam in the same year, and I am placed in TCS, so will you please tell me that, will TCS fired me at the time of joining while checking my documents or will they accept it? I am asking this because they have written in the selection procedure that , candidate should be passed in first attempt. Please help me.
7th August 2019, 07:10 PM
pradeep518

Hi brother, i'm also facing similar issue now.. Have you eligible for join in TCS.. please help me on that.. I got offer letter from TCS... But i cant get any information regarding this issue..!!
30th December 2019, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Yes , I have passed 11th with compartment exam in the same year...Does I'm eligible for applying in TCS ....Can I attend for the interview?
11th February 2020, 09:14 PM
biswas87280

Quote:
Originally Posted by pradeep518 View Post
Hi brother, i'm also facing similar issue now.. Have you eligible for join in TCS.. please help me on that.. I got offer letter from TCS... But i cant get any information regarding this issue..!!
Hello bro! Had it created any problem bro? Since it's over an year now so I am asking. Please help...
19th August 2020, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

You are not eligible for tcs if you appear for compartment exam. You need to pass 10th 12th in your first attempt!!!!!!
Call me for more details 9595975545
19th August 2020, 12:08 AM
Prashant126

Quote:
I got my offer letter from tcs ignite.. But I have cleared my 12th in the 2nd attempt.. So am I eligible for tcs ignite??? Or they withdraw my offer letter??
You are NOT eligible in this situation.. Tcs doesn't allow compartment exams. You need to pass in your 1st attempt.
18th June 2023, 10:57 AM
Rahulraghav651

Quote:
Originally Posted by pradeep518 View Post
Bro, I have also been stuck in the same question with the same problem, pls give reply to me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?