26th April 2015, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to change my school from Madhya Pradesh board to CBSE after completion of class 11th?

Am I eligible to change my school from Madhya Pradesh board to CBSE after completion of class 11th? Is it allowed or not? Can someone give me the correct information on the same? I just have completed 11th board and now I wanted to change to another. Please help!

27th April 2015, 12:25 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible to change my school from Madhya Pradesh board to CBSE after completion of class 11th?

No you are not eligible to change the school after passing 11th class but you can take admission in 11th class again in Madhya Pradesh board because Registration is done in 11th class for 12th class Board exams, You can only Change the school but not Board if you really wanna to change the school then go for any other CBSE Board School , you can easily find CBSE schools anywhere in India otherwise take admission in 11th class again but it is wastage of your one precious year and CBSE board is better than any other Board at-least in India

If you wanna leave the CBSE Board then you have one more option that is NIOS board - National Institute of Open Schooling they will provides you admission in 12th class on the behalf of the your 10th class marks
27th April 2015, 12:55 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to change my school from Madhya Pradesh board to CBSE after completion of class 11th?

No you are not eligible to change the board from Madhya Pradesh to CBSE as there is registration in the class 11 th take place in every board and CBSE which you have missed .

So I will suggest you to stay with MP board from one year if possible in some acceptable circumstances .

Still if you cannot afford this . You have to make one year gap to get admission in CBSE .But if you not want to make a year gap and want to change the board you can move to NIOS (National Institute of Open School ) . This is also a recognized board and its degree is acceptable at most of the places unless in the Defence services and in few private institute or firm .

They do not demand you more they will just ask for your 10th mark sheet .
27th April 2015, 08:56 AM
harishydv
Senior Member+

The changing of board after completion of 11th standard is not possible, you can change the school with in the same board. If you want to complete your 12th in the CBSE board then you need to take admission in 11th in CBSE board. So i suggest you to continue in same school for completing your class 12th.
27th April 2015, 12:45 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not allowed to change your school after class 11 from Madhya Pradesh Board to CBSE and get admission in 12th standard. You cannot do this because:-

- Schools do not take admission in the 12th standard without extremely unavoidable circumstances.
- The registration for class 12 board exams of Madhya Pradesh Board and CBSE board is done in class 11. So you cannot migrate to CBSE since you did not register in class 11.

However, you can migrate to CBSE board and appear for the board exams as a private student.
27th April 2015, 01:30 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

No, now you cannot change to another school, which is affiliated to CBSE board. That's because each and every candidate should pursue their 11th and 12th standard under same education board. So, as a candidate who have completed 11th standard under Madhya pradesh education board, you should complete your 12th standard from the same education board. Then only you can get a valid certificate, which states that you have completed your Intermediate.
27th April 2015, 09:00 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Exclamation Re: Am I eligible to change my school from Madhya Pradesh board to CBSE after completion of class 11th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to change my school from Madhya Pradesh board to CBSE after completion of class 11th? Is it allowed or not? Can someone give me the correct information on the same? I just have completed 11th board and now I wanted to change to another. Please help!

No Dear, you are not allowed to change or even school also don't have authority to change the Board during the running of your 11th Grade. You will have to study in the same school as well as in the same board in which you have studied your 11th Grade. If you were eager to change the board then you must have done it when you passed the 10th Board only. Now it is too late.
27th April 2015, 11:43 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

I am sorry to inform you this but it is not possible for you to change the Board without wasting the year.
You can of course change the Board but you will have to take fresh admission into Class 11 if you are to study in the CBSE Board.
There is a registration that one has to do during Class 11 and if the registration is not done you will not be allowed to sit for the Examination.
So you cannot change the Board right now without dropping a year.
So it is up to you to decide what you want to do.
It will be best though if you are able to continue in your current Board without dropping a year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?