8th May 2015, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for applying internship in a company?

What is the procedure followed for applying internship in a company? I really am not sure about the procedure which is followed up. So, can someone let me know what is the procedure to apply for internship? Please provide me the solution soon?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the process to be followed for applying internship?
  2. What is the procedure followed for applying internship in a company?
  3. Procedure and requirements to apply for Summer Internship in any reputed company for S.E.(E&TC) student?
  4. What's the procedure for applying internship in companies? What's the eligibility criteria for the same?
  5. What is the procedure to follow for applying internship in L&T? -- [New]
  6. What is the procedure to be followed to apply for internship?
  7. Which company should I choose to do internship for ECE 2nd year? Procedure to join that company?
  8. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  9. What is the procedure to follow for applying internship in IOCL?
  10. What is the procedure to follow for doing 6 months internship in Airtel company?
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in any Automobile company in Pune?
  12. List of companies providing one to three months internship in India? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  13. List of companies providing one month internship in Mumbai? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  14. What is the procedure to apply for internship in IOCL?
  15. What is the procedure to get internship in companies like L&T and DLF?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys for B.E.(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  17. What is the eligibility and procedure for internship?
  18. How to join Internship in any core electronics company? How can I apply for internship? What is the procedure?
24th May 2015, 11:14 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for applying internship in a company?

Procedure to apply for internship in a company :-

- First of all you need to chalk out the list of companies in which you want to apply for internship.
- Then you need to contact the concerned company to get to know the application procedure and requisites of the internship opportunity.
- You can get the details from the company's official website or you need to contact the company.
- You can contact via email or telephone or approaching their HR department and speak to the officer-in-charge.
- Then you need to follow the instructions given by the concerned authority.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?