28th June 2012, 02:32 PM
Arpana p

In which way I should prepare to get a Government Job after completion of B.Sc course?

sir/madam,i am in B.sc second year.I want to do Government job after completing my graduation,so,pls guide me,how can i prepare for that and apply for the gov. jobs.....

kindly,reply me soon.
THANK YOU...

Related Questions:
28th June 2012, 04:09 PM
kutti.29
Senior Member+

Default Re: In which way I should prepare to get a Government Job after completion of B.Sc course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arpana p View Post
sir/madam,i am in B.sc second year.I want to do Government job after completing my graduation,so,pls guide me,how can i prepare for that and apply for the gov. jobs.....

kindly,reply me soon.
THANK YOU...
friend

your qury is incomplete.you must mention your subjects in degree.so that we can provide exact information.

even though you can jon in defence services.

indian army
marchent navi
air force

that requires graduation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?