23rd June 2011, 08:52 AM
msahmed2008

How to apply for government jobs in AP after BDS? How to apply, date of submission of form and syllabus of the exam? Salary packages in government job?

hi, i just completed my B.D.S , i want to apply for government jobs preferably in andhra pradesh. i want to know all the details of exam regarding how to apply ,date of submissin,syllabus.i olso want to know about the salary packages in government jobs.

10th July 2011, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for government jobs in AP after BDS? How to apply, date of submission of form and syllabus of the exam? Salary packages in government job?

how to apply for the govt job after bds?procedure and date of submission ?
20th July 2011, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for government jobs in AP after BDS? How to apply, date of submission of form and syllabus of the exam? Salary packages in government job?

How to do forensic medicine after BDS?
2nd September 2011, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

is internship necessary for the jobs and further studies ?
19th October 2011, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

may I Know is there any recruitements for fresh BACHELORE OF DENTAL SURGEREY
8th December 2011, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir, how to apply for B.D.S
govt job in andhrapradesh
22nd February 2012, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

may i know,how to apply for a govt job after bds
5th May 2012, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

percentage required by sc student in bds government job
23rd May 2012, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

HOW TO APPLY FOR GOVT. JOB IN AP AFTER BDS?IS THERE AN ENTRANCE EXAM IF SO SYIIABUS FOR THE EXAM AND DETAILS OF IT?
23rd May 2012, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for government jobs in AP after BDS?is there any entrance exams, if so syllabus and other details about the exam?
3rd July 2012, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

sir i hv gt 20000 rank in 2012 eamcet medical stream.....im under sc category frm ou region...can i get bds seat anywhere in ap?????????????????
2nd June 2013, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

when will the notifications comes and how to apply? how much percentage is required?
30th October 2013, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for govt exams (BDS) ? what books we have to study for exam preperation?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?