11th December 2011, 01:54 AM

Which exam is there to get a government job in ministry of textile? How to apply for it?

respected sir,
now am doing b.tech fashion technology..after completing..i want to get government job in ministry of textile..can u help to me..what exam is there?how to apply?how to prepare?...

Related Questions:
  1. Job in Ministry of Textile for Diploma in Textile Design holder?
  2. Job in Ministry of Textile for professional working in Jacquard Home Furnishing?
  3. How to do a government job after B.Tech? I have passed B.Tech from government central textile institute, Kanpur
  4. How to apply textile related government jobs after completing diploma in Textile?
  5. Age Limit requirement in Textile Committee, Ministry of Textiles, Government of India?
  6. Procedure to get job in Textile Ministry being a candidate of doing Graduation in Textile Design? Required Qualification to get Job being a candidate of NIFT? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities in the field of Textile Industry after completion of 3 year Diploma in Textile Design?
  8. How to work in textile ministry Maharashtra? I have completed B.Tech in Textile Technology
  9. How can I get job in Ministry of Textiles after completing B.Des?
  10. How may I find a good government job after completing three year diploma in textile?
  11. What are the various government jobs which are available in textile industry?
  12. How to get government job in Textile sector?
  13. How to apply for SSC CGL exam after Graduation in Textile Technology?
  14. Which government job I can apply for after completion of diploma in textile technology?
  15. What are the relevant government job options for Textile and Apparel Engineering students? -- [New]
  16. How to apply for Government Jobs in Textile Industry?
  17. List of Government Jobs available in Textile?
  18. How can I get a Government job after completion of B.Tech from Textile Engineering for girls?
5th January 2012, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which exam is there to get a government job in ministry of textile? How to apply for it?

m pursuing course of fashion clothing technology from NIFT DELHI,,,,can apply for job at ministry of textile after completion of my course..??
10th January 2012, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which exam is there to get a government job in ministry of textile? How to apply for it?

respected sir , my self chaitanya tripathi and now i am doing my BE from textile technology and my aim is join indian textile ministrey please suggest me how to join or which exam should be pass.
3rd February 2012, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

What exam yearly announced for goverment post.?
11th April 2012, 03:09 AM
Unregistered

i am B.Tch. in textile. plz send the detail of jobs in ministry of textileor in any textile PSU. email:[email protected]
21st April 2012, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have completed my B.Tech in Textile Technology with 76% from PTU GZS campus Bathinda. Now i want to get a jon in Textile ministry so please tell me how to get a job in textile ministry. email: [email protected]
14th July 2012, 03:12 AM
Unregistered

Which exam is there to get a government job in ministry of textile? How to apply for it?

i have done b.tech in textile engg..and i have done diploma also in textile technology after that i have done job in nahar spinning mills ltd. lalru, punjab and take experience of 1.5 years.now after b.tech. i m in nahar spinning mills ltd mandideep bhopal.so plz give suggestion.
18th August 2012, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

I AM DOOING DIPLOMA IN TEXTILE TECHNOLOGY,IS THERE ANY JOB OPPERTUNITIES IN KERALA,ESPECIALLY UNDER GOVERNMENT.
8th September 2012, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

i have done diploma in textile technology with 3 years course.is any government jobs for suitable for this relevant course.?i have also 3 years experience.please help my future.
10th November 2012, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE DONE DIPLOMA IN TEXTILE TECHNOLOGY WITH 3YEARS IS THERE ANY JOB OPPORTUNITY IN BANGALORE PLEASE HELP MY FUTURE
9th September 2017, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

After graduation i did diploma in AMT course from ATDC. Will I get a government job on basis of this degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?