13th May 2015, 08:17 AM
Unregistered

Minimum age required for admission in Pre-Nursery under ICSE syllabus?

Hai my daughter was 2 year 8 months aged as on 31.05.2015 its eligible for pre- nursery admission for ICSE syllebus

13th May 2015, 11:22 AM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Minimum age required for admission in Pre-Nursery under ICSE syllabus?

I would like to tell you that minimum age for admission in pre nursery under ICSE board is minimum 3-4 years from April 2012-2013, so you have to wait for some more years in order to get your child admitted in pre nursery.
13th May 2015, 12:10 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Minimum age required for admission in Pre-Nursery under ICSE syllabus?

Minimum age required for Pre-nursery class is 3 years under ICSE Board/syllabus as per 1.04.2015 ,if your daughter is 3 years or old then she will be eligible for Pre nursery class

No your daughter is not eligible for Pre-nursery class you must wait for 1 year atleast
13th May 2015, 12:11 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum age required for admission in Pre-Nursery under ICSE syllabus?

The minimum age required to get admission in Nursery is 3 years. You can join your daughter in play school since, she is 2 years 8 months old. After she attains the minimum age of 3 years, you can join her in Nursery.
13th May 2015, 03:14 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Minimum age of admission in Pre-Nursery under ICSE syllabus is 3 years.
So your daughter can't take admission this year but she will be eligible to take admission in Pre-Nursery under ICSE board next year.
You need not to be worry as next year she will be at the perfect age to get admission and starts her Pre-Nursery schooling.
13th May 2015, 05:00 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

The minimum required age of your child to get admission in pre-nursery under ICSE board is 3 years as per the rules.

As your child is only 2 years and 8 months old, I would request you to let her attain the age of 3 years and then admit her in pre-nursery class.
13th May 2015, 06:23 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

The minimum requirement for a student to get admitted to Nursery is that the student must be older than 3 years at the time of admission.
So your daughter is currently and eligible but you can send your daughter to a Play School for now so that she gets accustomed to going to School.
So it will be better if you get her admitted to the Nursery School under the ICSE Board once she is over the age of 3 years.
It will be best if you can get her admitted next year as by then she will be more ready to go to School.
3rd September 2015, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

My son's D.O.B is 11.09.2013. Will he be able to take admission for nursery next year? When do the aadmission process start for ICSE schools
3rd November 2015, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

Hello,
Anyone please solve my problem
My sons' DOB 10.09.2013 Can i admit him for pre-nursery for the Academic year 2016-17
16th December 2015, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Hi
My daughter's dob is 02-06-2012.
We are looking for her admission in Nursery but ICSE board school is taking two more years after this year. Means she will be 6.9 years old when she will go to 1st standard.
Whereas CBSE schools are taking only one more year and she will be in 1st at age of 5.9

Please guide us what to do

Shalini Gulati
15th April 2017, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Hello, I want to put my daughter from playgroup to jrkg to skipping nursery.
Will it hamper her development. Will it affect her confidence since others will be bit more nurtured.
Please guide.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?