15th May 2015, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Distance PhD course available to study in Madurai Kamaraj University for Tamil postgraduate?

Sir,
I have completed my M.A. in Tamil and now I am interested in doing PhD in Madurai Kamaraj University by means of Distance Education. So please give me the details for the above mentioned degree.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do direct Ph.D in distance education?
  2. How may I get scholarship for distance learning MBA program in Madurai Kamaraj university?
  3. Madurai Kamaraj University M.A. in Advertising and Public Relations-Priciples of Public Relations Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Madurai Kamaraj University, M.A in Economics, Economics of Growth and Development Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Which are the universities providing B.Com?
  6. How to join MSc Physics course of Madurai Kamaraj University through distance mode?
  7. Top colleges and universities in Chennai offering MSc Applied Electronics Course?
  8. How may I get the question bank of Madurai university for B.Com 1st year exam?
  9. Madurai Kamaraj University M.A. in Advertising and Public Relations-Media Planning Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Possibility to study M.Phil correspondence for distance M.A. postgraduate? List of colleges in Tiruchirappalli and Madurai?
  11. Madurai Kamaraj University, M.A in Economics, Macroeconomic Analysis Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Can I complete my graduation if I had 5 years gap in between?
  13. Admission procedure, fees and college details of BGL & BBL course?
  14. Madurai Kamaraj University, M.A in Economics, Public Economics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. How can I do MSC(chemistry) through correspondence? Is this facility available in Tripura? I'm a graduate in chemistry
  16. List of good colleges to study MBA around Madurai?
  17. How to do B.A Tamil first year from Madhurai Kamaraj University?
  18. Top BSc Maths colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
26th May 2016, 11:00 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Detailed information about Distance PhD course available to study in Madurai Kamaraj University for Tamil postgraduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have completed my M.A. in Tamil and now I am interested in doing PhD in Madurai Kamaraj University by means of Distance Education. So please give me the details for the above mentioned degree.
The Madurai Kamaraj University has PhD programme in Full Time and Part Time mode only. There is no distance PhD course available in Madurai Kamaraj University. You can find the details in the MKU PhD regulations PDF.

The eligibility to do PhD is a Master’s Degree in Tamil with over 50% marks from a recognized university. You have to appear for an entrance examination and interview for the admission. You may also contact the university Tamil Department for more details regarding the same. Please, find the attachment below;
Attached Files
File Type: pdf UGC_Regulations.pdf(479.7 KB, 12 views)
27th May 2016, 12:04 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about Distance PhD course available to study in Madurai Kamaraj University for Tamil postgraduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
Sorry it is not possible for you to do PhD course through distance mode in Madurai Kamaraj University. However, you can do PhD course in Kamaraj University through Full Time or Part Time mode.

Eligibility Criteria:

- The candidate must complete Post Graduate course in Tamil or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university or college. Final year candidates are also eligible.

- The candidate need to score at least 55% of marks at Post Graduate level.

Please, refer the below attachment for more details.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf UGC_Regulations.pdf(479.7 KB, 26 views)
7th July 2018, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

I did M A English in my Madurai also I had 17 years service as PD teacher under Kerala government. Can I apply for a Bed in igneous and is it valued?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?