16th May 2015, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I carry on my studies by doing Fashion Designing instead of giving exam for the same paper?

Respected sir/ma'am
I want to ask that I m commerce student and got back once in 1 subject in class 12th exam in economics not cleared yet if I don't want to loose my this year so can I carry on my studies by doing fashion designing instead of giving exam of that same paper got back ?

Please help me out because I m very confused and want to do fashion designing course

Related Questions:
16th May 2015, 11:42 PM
miss u

Default Re: Can I carry on my studies by doing Fashion Designing instead of giving exam for the same paper?

If you have to complete your studies you can do it both at a time .so al the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?