1st July 2015, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

What kind of exemption I will get in Education Loan to study B.Tech through JEE Main being a ST candidate?

Sir,
My name is Dhawal and I have completed my 12th with 93.1%. I am a ST candidate and
I want to study B.Tech. I have also applied for JEE Main. I want to know what exemption I will get after applying for an Education Loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any chance of getting an education loan just by clearing JEE Main exam? -- [New]
  2. Detailed information about Education Loan scheme to study B.Tech for a candidate who has secured 91% in 12th and scored 134 marks in JEE Main?
  3. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get exemption if apply in SBI Education Loan to study B.Tech being a SC candidate?
  5. Can I get exemption in Interest rates of Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech being a ST candidate?
  6. Son of a government employee can get exemption in Education Loan?
  7. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech in NIT if applied for JEE Main?
  8. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech in IIT if dropping a year for JEE preparation?
  9. Can I get Education Loan to study B.Tech if secured 52% in 12th Science?
  10. Can I apply for an Education Loan to study B.Tech through Management quota?
  11. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad with mentioned percentage in overall academic?
  12. Can I apply for Education Loan to study B.Tech in any Private college?
  13. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech in IIT?
  14. Can I get Education Loan if got admission in low grade B.Tech college through JEE Main?
  15. What kind of EMI options are available in Education Loan if want to study MBBS?
  16. Can I get any kind of scholarship to continue my education if already have taken Education Loan?
  17. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study MBBS for a candidate whose father is NRI?
  18. Whether a candidate is eligible to appear in Jee Main on behalf of MP-PET if exhausted 3 chances for applying in colleges of Madhya Pradesh?
22nd May 2018, 11:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of exemption I will get in Education Loan to study B.Tech through JEE Main being a ST candidate?

You can apply for fee waiver, if you belong to a poor family. In some exceptional cases, you can get free education too, if you are a brilliant student.

If you have taken education loan, then you can even get interest subsidy. You just need to submit your family income certificate to the bank manager.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?