23rd October 2014, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Diploma courses in Taxation through distance education?

Sir,
i had completed my m.com. Just i want to do diploma course in taxation from distance education .

I want to fee structure and details

i am from hyderabad

Related Questions:
  1. Courses which would help me to build a good career in taxation after completing CA and PGDBM?
  2. List of distance colleges in Uttarakhand for Diploma in Mechanical?
  3. Can I do B.A or diploma in fine articles through distance education?
  4. Will I be able to do B.Ed through correspondence if I am residing in USA? How can I take my exams?
  5. List of colleges offering B.Ed course in special education and diploma in special education through correspondence? What should I opt either B.Ed or diploma?
  6. Details about PGDM and Distance Learning Courses in Finance, Account and Taxation?
  7. How to do MBA through distance education?
  8. Can I join MSc Biotech correspondence course after passing BSc? Which are the open universities offering this course? Procedure for admission?
  9. List of correspondence colleges which offers Polytechnic Diploma in Mechanical Engineering at Andhra Pradesh?
  10. How may I get the information about the diploma course in special education through correspondence? List of colleges along with their address for the same?
  11. Colleges offering Diploma courses in Chemistry through distance education?
  12. Speech therapy diploma course institutes/colleges in bangalore for distance education
  13. How to do PG diploma in taxation in distance or correspondence through Osmania University
  14. Graduation while working in Merchant Navy on Ship?
  15. Distance Education for B.com in secretarial Practice of Annamalai University -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of colleges offering correspondence diploma courses in Finance/Accounts/Taxation after MBA in Finance & HR.
  17. Universities offering Post Graduate Diploma in Taxation through distance mode?
  18. Name of the colleges for MSc Zoology correspondence course/
26th October 2014, 02:07 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma courses in Taxation through distance education?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
i had completed my m.com. Just i want to do diploma course in taxation from distance education .

I want to fee structure and details

i am from hyderabad
No, institutions in India which does not offer Diploma in Taxation through distance mode. You must have studied the course through only in regular mode. However, you can do a short term course in Taxation. 10th standard or its equivalent qualification is required to apply for Diploma in Taxation course. Since, you have completed M. Com course so definitely you are eligible for Diploma in Taxation course.

The fee structure for the Diploma in taxation course differs from college to college. You must have to visit the institutions directly to the correct fee structure. However, the fee structure will be 20,000 to 25,000 per year.
27th October 2014, 03:40 PM
Devdatta Divekar

Default Re: Diploma courses in Taxation through distance education?

NIITImperia, Hyderabad offers diploma in taxation through distance mode. The total fee for the course is 61,000.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?