18th May 2015, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Banking course for 12th candidate?

Sir/Madam,
I had completed my 12th and now I
would like to do Diploma in Banking course.
Kindly tell me what is the eligibility for that?
Waiting for your response.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study Diploma in Banking program for a candidate who has secured 42% in 12th?
  2. Eligibility to study Banking & Finance Diploma course for F.Y.B.Com student? Possibility to study this Diploma along with B.Com?
  3. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Banking and Insurance for B.Com candidate?
  4. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Banking and Finance after completing 12th?
  5. Is it possible to study Banking & Finance Diploma course after completing 12th Commerce?
  6. Possibility to study Diploma in Banking & Finance after completing 12th Commerce? Career options after completing this course? Detailed information about CAIIB and JAIIB?
  7. How can I apply to study Diploma in Banking program?
  8. Eligibility to study Diploma in Emergency Medicine for 12th PCB student?
  9. Is it possible to do course in Mass communication after 12th Commerce? -- [New]
  10. Colleges and universities where I could pursue diploma in Banking course?
  11. List of institutes which offer Advanced Diploma in Banking and Finance course in Kolkata? Eligibility to apply?
  12. What is the fee structure of IFBI course? When will it be started?
  13. How to join IFBI course after doing PG in M.Com finance?
  14. Can I apply for IFBI program?
  15. Possibility to study Diploma in Banking and Finance course for B.Com 2nd year student of Delhi University?
  16. Detailed information, course duration and eligiblity to study Banking and Finance Diploma course? List of institutes with fee structure in India?
  17. Can I study Diploma in Banking and Finance at the same time if pursuing B.Com 2nd year from DU?
  18. Courses after higher secondary with Commerce stream? -- [Most Discussed]
22nd May 2015, 10:48 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Banking course for 12th candidate?

The minimum Eligibility criteria for Diploma in Banking is Graduation. The candidate must have completed his/her graduation in any discipline from recognized University or college. Diploma in Banking cannot be pursued after completion of 12th standard. So if you want to study Diploma in Banking first you need to complete graduation in discipline.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?