18th May 2015, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Should I mortgage my property to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study Post Graduation in UK? Should I repay the amount after getting job?

Hello Sir,
I am planning my career in Abroad in UK for doing Post Graduation. Please help me out to sort out the best possible option for the Bank Loan available. My total expense will go upto Rs. 16,00,000 maximum. I want to repay the amount after my studies as soon as I get my job within a span of 2 or 3 years. Will I have to mortgage property and what all details do I need to take care of. Please do the needful.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  2. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs if already taken Rs 15 Lacs against Property?
  3. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  4. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 4.75 Lacs to study MBA without any Immovable property?
  5. Documents required to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7.5 Lacs to study MBBS in Russia? Is it necessary to submit Property papers for a Guarantor?
  6. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs if taking Personal Loan of Rs. 1 Lacs and having Credit card bill of Rs. 1 Lacs?
  7. How can I get education loan if have no mortgage to show? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. If living in rented house can I apply for Education loan?
  9. Which Bank can provide me another Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs for Higher Education if already taken Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs?
  10. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 3 Lacs for study B.Pharmacy? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16.5 Lacs to study MBA in Abroad?
  12. Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in USA if my mother is a retired Government School Teacher and having own house of Rs. 50 Lacs?
  13. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 22 Lacs to study MS in USA if Bank sanctioned only Rs. 20 Lacs?
  14. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in University of Bristol? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which Bank sponsored Education Loan of Rs. 18 Lacs to study MS in India? Documents required to apply?
  16. How Education Loan of about 20 Lacs is granted to study in Abroad? Anything has to be kept as mortgage? What are the other requirements?
  17. Can I extend the repayment amount if taken Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs?
  18. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 2.10 Lacs to study BBA course? -- [New]
23rd May 2015, 12:36 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I mortgage my property to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study Post Graduation in UK? Should I repay the amount after getting job?

There is no problem since you can take education loan of 16 lakhs to meet the expense of your post graduation in UK. An education loan up to 20 lakhss can be sanctioned for studies in abroad. So you can definitely get education loan once you complete all the formalities of the concerned bank.

You will need a third party guarantor for the loan, have to keep mortgage of property like land, house,vehicle,etc. and will also require a security deposit of 20-25% of the loan depending on the bank.

You can repay the loan once you get job or after six months completion of your course whichever is earlier. You need to take the prospectus of the concerned institute in which you are seeking admission and your previous academic certificates and then go to any bank close to your residence and have a discussion with the branch manager. You will have to act as per his instructions ,complete all the formalities to get your education loan sanctioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?