24th May 2015, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to apply for diploma in clinical pathology?

I- have pharm d in sindh universty i want to do diploma in clincal lab or mphil. What is the procedure to apply for diploma in clinical pathology? Can you please provide me the complete information on the same to proceed further on the same?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to apply for diploma in clinical pathology? -- [New]
  2. Eligibility for M.Sc in Clinical Pathology or PG Diploma in Clinical Pathology?
  3. Detailed information, notification and eligibility to apply for PG Diploma in Clinical Pathology course for B.Sc(MLT) candidate?
  4. B.Sc in MLS & MT(ASCPi) is eligible for PG in DCP?
  5. Diploma in Clinical Pathology or Anesthesia for experienced Clinical Instructor?
  6. Can I do Diploma in Clinical Pathology if done BSCMLT?
  7. Name and address of institutions where Diploma in Clinical Pathology is imparted?
  8. Detailed information and scope of Diploma in Clinical Pathology course for MBBS doctor?
  9. Can I study Diploma in Clinical Pathology after completing Bachelor of Physiotherapy?
  10. Eligibility criteria and fee structure of Clinical Pathology Diploma course?
  11. Am I eligible to study PG Diploma in Clinical Pathology if completed B.Sc in Anthropology?
  12. What does the (D.C.P.) diploma of clinical pathology course contain? Is it inferior to MD Pathology? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I be eligible for the post graduate diploma in clinical pathology? I am a 10th standard student
  14. Am I eligible to do Diploma in Clinical Pathology after completion of B.Sc MLT?
  15. Am I eligible for Diploma in Clinical Pathology if done B.Sc in Biology?
  16. The TamilNadu Dr. MGR Medical University Diploma in Clinical Pathology-Haematology, Clinical Pathology and Cytology Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Paper
  17. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Clinical Pathology course if completed B.Sc-MLT?
  18. Diploma in Clinical Pathology after B.Sc MLT on 10th basis?
13th May 2017, 11:13 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for diploma in clinical pathology?

Candidates who have completed their graduation in any discipline like MBBS, BAMS, B.Sc Biology/Biotechnology etc. are eligible to pursue diploma in clinical pathology. Candidate should have completed their graduation with minimum 50% - 60% marks from a recognized institute.

The duration of the course is of 2 years and in order to get admission for this course you have to appear for an entrance examination conducted by the respective institute in which you want to get admission. So, if you score good marks in the examination then you can get admission to pursue this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?