27th October 2015, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

When and where to get the admission application form for class sixth in Hindu Boys school, Banarus?

When and where to get the admission application form for class sixth in Hindu Boys school, Banarus? Can someone please provide me the complete information on the same? Awaiting to get the complete answer from all. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in central hindu boys school?
  2. What is the date of application forms of Central Hindu Boys school?
  3. Procedure of admission in Centre Hindu School for Boys at class 6?
  4. Chance of selection for admission in Central Hindu Boys school as per marks obtained?
  5. How can I get admission in in Central Hindu Boys school for 11th standard?
  6. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in Central Hindu school? What is the admission for the school?
  7. Link to submit the online registration form of Central Hindu School for Boys in class 11th?
  8. Procedure to get admission in 11th standard of Central Hindu School, Varanasi? From where I will get admission form?
  9. How to get admission in CHS after passing class 10th? How to get the admission form
  10. How to get admission in military school after passing 10th standard?
  11. How can I fillup the online application form to get admission in 11th standard of Central Hindu School, Varanasi? Last date of application?
  12. Minimum marks required to take admission in CHBS in 11th class? Information about entrance exam?
  13. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study 11th Science in Central Hindu Boys School, Varanasi?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for graduate trainee after completing MSc Physics from Banaras Hindu University?
  15. Information about central Hindu school entrance test? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Eligibility to get admission in 6th standard of Central Hindu School, Varanasi for 5th CBSE candidate?
  17. Admission and hotel fee of Central Hindu school for 11th standard?
  18. Admission procedure to study in 11th standard at Central Hindu School, Varanasi for 10th candidate?
31st October 2015, 12:53 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: When and where to get the admission application form for class sixth in Hindu Boys school, Banarus?

Just visit the school. Contact to their admission office and buy a prospectus from there because you will get each and every details in the prospectus about the school as well as application form in the prospectus. After that fillup the forms and submit it to the same office. One more thing ask their admission procedure because admission procedure varies school to school and then prepare accordingly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?