27th May 2015, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to join Border Security Force Head Constable post for B.A. General graduate?

Sir,
I want to join Head Constable post in Border Security Force. Can you please tell me the procedure for joining? I have completed my B.A. General and I really want to join BSF. Kindly help me to find out.

8th June 2015, 07:08 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join Border Security Force Head Constable post for B.A. General graduate?

The constables in the Border Security Force (BSF) are get recruited through direct recruitment or deputation in analogous scale from other CPO/SPO on functional requirement .

The candidate who have joined BSF after passing 8th class can also join as constable after giving a minimum 3 years service in BSF and who are below 30 years of age.

The eligibility criteria requird for joining BSF as constable are as under :-

- The candidate should have passed 10th class from a recognized board of Secondary education .

- The candidate age limit to apply for the post is from 18 years to 23 years as on 1st August of the year of the examination.There is relaxation provided in upper age limit for the reserved category candidates as per the rules of the Govt.

-The candidate height should be 170 Cms and chest should be 80-85 Cms for the general category .There is relaxation in height and chest measurement is provided to the candidates belonging to the reserved categories .

- The weight of the candidate should be in proportionate to height and age as per Medical Standards .

- The candidate should have a eye sight of 6/6 & 6/9 for distant vision in both eyes without correction i.e. without wearing glasses.

The selection procedure for the post of BSF constables involves of

Physical Measurement.

Document checking.

Physical efficiency test (PET) which includes 1 mile Run, high Jump and long Jump.

Written test.

Interview.

Medical examination.

Merit list.

The candidates who have NCC/Sports/Cultural/Technical qualification are eligible to get extra 10 marks .The final selection of the candidates for the post is made on the basis of merit in each category .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?