4th February 2015, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

What kind of entrance exam is available to join Indian Air Force for B.Com graduate?

hello
i am a b.com graduate, i want to join in india air force...
i would like to know what all exams did
i have to write for get selected for
officer post in indian air force??????????
Waiting for your response

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  3. How to prepare for Hindi Paper in Rewar Sidhi Gramin Bank?
  4. How to join Air force after doing B.Com graduation?
  5. Can I join Indian Air Force as a medical graduate?
  6. Any job opportunity for me in IAF after doing graduation in BHU?
  7. What is the role of Pharmacist in Indian Air Force? Scope for Pharmacy candidates in Air Force, Navy and Army? How can I join Navy, Army or Air Force being a Graduate in Pharmacy?
  8. How may I get admission in M.S in Germany? What's the qualification and paper works required required?
  9. Procedure to join Indian Air Force after completion of B.Com course with 65%?
  10. Best Air Force college in India? Is Air Force not suitable for girls?
  11. What is the procedure for an architect to join Indian Air force
  12. Can I join Indian Air Force after completing my B.Com?
  13. What should I do to join Air force after completion of my B.Com? What are the posts available in Air force for commerce students? What are the entrance exam I should write for that post?
  14. How should I join Indian Air Force? What is the procedure?
  15. How to become a Pilot after completion of 10th?
  16. How can I join indian air force?
  17. How can I join Indian Navy or Air Force? I am a commerce graduate
  18. How to join Indian Air Force? I am studying in class 12th
5th February 2015, 10:29 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of entrance exam is available to join Indian Air Force for B.Com graduate?

You can give AFCAT (Air Force Common Admission Test) Examination to join Indian Air Force being a B.Com graduate. There are several branches under AFCAT entrance examination namely,

@ Flying Branch
@ Technical Branch
@ Ground Duty Branch

So you can apply for Flying Branch and Ground Duty branches being a B.Com graduate. Remember, you are eligible to appear for AFCAT entrance examination only when you are in final year of B.Com. For Flying branch, the minimum age is 20 years and maximum age is 24 years. And for Ground Duty Branch, the minimum age required is 20 years and maximum age required is 26 years. To join Indian Air Force, I strongly suggest you to write AFCAT Examination, and AFCAT 2015-16 notification will be released in December 2015. Meanwhile start your strong preparation, as there is going to be good competition.

Click here for Latest AFCAT Details
25th October 2020, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of entrance exam is available to join Indian Air Force for B.Com graduate?

Sir / mam I have not done puc done engg graduation based on diploma and I am from EEE branch is I am eligible for AFCAT exam for ground duty technical
25th October 2020, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir/ mam I have not done puc based on diploma engg I have completed my b tech EEE engg I am eligible for AFCAT exam for ground duty technical
17th June 2023, 06:09 PM
Nikhil202k
Banned

For B.Com graduates who wish to join the Indian Air Force, there are specific entrance exams that they can appear for. The primary entrance exams for officer-level positions in the Indian Air Force are as follows:

Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT): AFCAT is a national-level entrance exam conducted twice a year by the Indian Air Force. It is open to both men and women interested in joining the Flying Branch, Ground Duty (Technical), and Ground Duty (Non-Technical) branches of the Indian Air Force. B.Com graduates can apply for Ground Duty (Non-Technical) positions.

Combined Defense Services Examination (CDSE): CDSE is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) twice a year. It is open to graduates who wish to join the Indian Air Force as officers. B.Com graduates can apply for the CDSE exam and choose the Air Force as their preferred service.

The AFCAT and CDSE exams assess candidates on various parameters such as general awareness, verbal ability, numerical ability, reasoning, and aptitude. The selection process typically involves a written examination followed by further stages like the Air Force Selection Board (AFSB) interview, medical examination, and document verification.

It is important to regularly check the official Indian Air Force website and UPSC website for notifications and updates regarding the AFCAT and CDSE exams. These websites will provide detailed information about eligibility criteria, exam dates, application procedures, and syllabus.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?