28th December 2011, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

What steps should I take to work in core companies after completing EEE graduation with 80% marks?

I am usha..... third year EEE student,i have 80% marks... i want to work in core companies than IT companies.... Also i want to work in MNC companies... what staps i have to take.. give some top 10 core companies in tamilnadu

23rd April 2012, 08:06 PM
saiprasad.prasad60@gmail.

Default Re: What steps should I take to work in core companies after completing EEE graduation with 80% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am usha..... third year EEE student,i have 80% marks... i want to work in core companies than IT companies.... Also i want to work in MNC companies... what staps i have to take.. give some top 10 core companies in tamilnadu
Ans:first of all you have to prepare for the good communicational skills and minimum basics of computer.
12th June 2012, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What steps should I take to work in core companies after completing EEE graduation with 80% marks?

i am a b-tech eee completed student with 65% i want to work for core companies what are the steps i have to take please suggest me
3rd July 2013, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

I am a 3rd year eee student wid a current gpa of 8.2,wat should i do to get placed in a core company?
5th July 2013, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

hi my self murali i was successfully completed my 3rd EEE with 82%. could i now what are the opportunities are there to get dream job from the top 10 companies.
5th August 2013, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

i am 3rd yr eee student.my cgpa is 8.85,could i get job in mnc company
7th August 2013, 06:11 PM
adityamm1990

Quote:
1.improve your communication skills
2.improve your soft skills.
3.improve logical and analytic skills
4.be strong in your basics of your subjects
5.choose one area of interest and make through of it.
14th October 2013, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
i am 3rd yr eee student.my cgpa is 8.85,could i get job in mnc company
u wiil be get 10cgpa even though they did'nt give job!!!!!! they simply expecting experience
so try to get core knowledge other wise your mark will not help u
2nd May 2014, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

iam a student of third year eee i want to go for govt job...wat are the steps i have to take..?
22nd July 2014, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

hello sir this is nagarjuna a student of IV year , i was interested in MNCs for getting job in MNCs what i can do sir? i have 85% of marks in b.tech
13th February 2015, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,i am a student of third year eee.i have 8.2 cgpa.i am interested in go to government job.how do get a job&and what i have do take any work
16th May 2015, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

i have compleated my twelveth i am going to choose EIE so please say that wheathear this course is valuable after compleating this course in which i can get job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?