17th January 2011, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

Scholarships for M.tech/M.S in construction management abroad

Hello friends,
I am in my third year civil engg.I want to pursue M.tech/M.S in construction management abroad. Can you pls tell me if I can get scholarships as studying abroad is too costly.
If yes,what all scholarships are possible?

Related Questions:
  1. Best colleges in Abroad for PG courses in Construction Management in Abroad?
  2. How to get scholarships for MS in abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. M.Tech in Construction Management or MBA in Construction Management, which one is better?
  4. How can I study MS(Structural Engineering/Construction Management) in Abroad being a Civil Engineer with 4 years of work experience?
  5. Is it possible for me to get any scholarship after 10th to study abroad further? -- [New]
  6. Is it possible for me to get any scholarship after 10th to study abroad further?
  7. What are the scholarships that we can get for studying B.Tech Food Technology in abroad?
  8. Scholarships available to study in Abroad for 12th student?
  9. How may I continue my further studies from abroad after passing class 10th with full scholarship?
  10. Which management course should I take to study in abroad? Will GRE provide me the bulk of courses and scholarships? Percentage required in TYBMS to be applicable for TOEFL, GRE?
  11. Am I eligible to join MBA in construction management after doing B.Tech IT? List of the colleges for construction management
  12. For which exams should I apply for MS abroad after my B.E?
  13. What is the actual difference between M.Sc in Construction Management and MBA in Construction Management?
  14. Best options for doing advance construction management courses? Best university and for which exam to prepare?
  15. Which course to take after completion of graduation in BMS? Will GRE provide me scholarship?
  16. How to take scholarship exam for abroad studies specially America? Details of such scholarships?
  17. Entrance exams to study in Abroad with scholarships for Biochemistry postgraduate?
  18. Preferred specialization for MBA course?
23rd January 2011, 12:40 AM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Default Re: Scholarships for M.tech/M.S in construction management abroad

First you decide where you wish to go for your M.Tech /MS course.Then I will tell you from where you can get every details.Hope I will see you here.
23rd January 2011, 01:47 PM
helping angel
Junior Member+

Smile Re: Scholarships for M.tech/M.S in construction management abroad

for 3rd yr students who have applied for a course abroad , getting togetherfinances can b a tough job..!! bt if u have received admission to a university abroad for a short term / MASTERS course in humanities , social sciences , basic n applied sciences, law , management,medicine,ENGINEERING,fine arts or performing arts , the pauls foundation scholarships offer a grest option to ease ur financial requiremnts.

the total value of scholarship is rs.15 lakhs per annum.
who can apply?
only those candidates who hold a first class degree in all their previous examinations need apply for the scholarships. candidates r required to show proof that they already have applied to the university of their choice when they make their scholarship application. proof shld b provided before the commitee invites the candidate for selectn interview.
how tu apply?
details of scholarships appear in most newspapers by november evry year. feb 1 is the last date to obtain forms and feb 15 is last date for submissions.
the applicatn formmust be accompanied by all necessary academic recrds , acknowledgemnt of application for admission to a university abroad , a 2000-300-wrd personal profile.
all material must be sent to The Paul-foundation,Apeejay House,15 Park street,Kolkata 700016 .

souces : newspaper.

h0pe this helps n all the best !!!
14th February 2011, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

primie minister scheme of M Tech student
1st March 2011, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

dear friends,
i am a b.tech 3rd year student pursuing my degree in ec trade . i want to do my masters abroad(ms) please tell me about the scholarships and in what all categories can i pursue my ms from a good college.
3rd March 2011, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

I want to do my M.s in abroad how we ard going to get the admission in abroad with scholarship please tell me sir
7th March 2011, 09:29 AM
Unregistered

Can I pursue MS after joining DRDO?
18th April 2011, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

i want to do M.TECH with computer science in abroad which scholarships provided for that
27th July 2011, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

im doing my final year B.E pls tell me procedure for furthur studies abroad
29th August 2011, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about scholarship exam for M tech in abroad.
9th October 2011, 10:28 PM
saima nuzhat

firstly, you tell me your course is from regular or correspondence. if it is regular the you can get the scholarship from your college by filling the forms. or you can take the loan on 0% interest. india government also providing scholarship for syudents to studies abroad.
17th November 2011, 06:39 PM
shiva mounika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudraprasad View Post
First you decide where you wish to go for your M.Tech /MS course.Then I will tell you from where you can get every details.Hope I will see you here.
Hello.I am also having the same question can i say?
I want to do MS in US.
23rd March 2012, 03:30 AM
Unregistered

i wna do mtch in civil engineering ver i should suppose to do n wch wl remain better
7th April 2012, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

i want to do my masters for civil in abroad which course i cachoose n and also tell which universities will be best with minimum cost
29th July 2012, 04:54 PM

[QUOTE=Unregistered;323865]Hello friends,
I am in my third year civil engg.I want to pursue M.tech/M.S in construction management abroad. Can you pls tell me if I can get scholarships as studying abroad is too costly.
If yes,what all scholarships are possible?[/

To pursue MS take up your GRE and TOFEL to study in US. Depending on your aggregate and your scores in GRE, u get to select universities where you can apply for admits. After the universities reply to confirm your admits, you can try and contact the university or the professors to apply for scholarship. Its more of a commitment saying you help them with research and u get paid for your studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?