31st March 2013, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

How to become a food inspector after studying B.Tech in food processing technology

Hello,
I jyotsna Mali now studying B.tech in food processing technology and Bio energy(6th semester )
And I want to became food inspector,so which entrance exam is useful?
And how to prepare for it please guide me
Thank you in advance

4th August 2013, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a food inspector after studying B.Tech in food processing technology

hello sir,
I Aman Arora doing b.tech- food technology from amity university,noida. i am in 3rd semester want to know that what are the government exams that i can give after my course and wha's the syllabus for the same.
2nd July 2014, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a food inspector after studying B.Tech in food processing technology

sir,i am a 2 graduate.i got admission for btech food technology.i got 94% for my boards.i am not too good at physics.i tried for medicine,but didnt get into the merit list.i am wondering if this is right for me.can you please give me details of career in food tech and salary?waiting for your reply.
thank you
3rd January 2015, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

What can we do after btech in food tech and which exam should have to give to became food inspector
22nd November 2019, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

How to become a food inspector after studying b.tech in electronics communication engineering? Is this possible or not?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?