3rd February 2015, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to study in Abroad through GRE? Eligibility to appear in GRE for B.Tech student?

hi SIR
please let me know what is the
minimum criteria to appear in
GRE after b.tech engineering????????????
and how i get admission in abroad with GRE?????

4th February 2015, 06:27 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study in Abroad through GRE? Eligibility to appear in GRE for B.Tech student?

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination and it is taken by students who wish to pursue their higher studies in foreign countries. There is no specific eligibility criteria required to appear in GRE examination. Anyone irrespective of age, educational qualification, religion, gender, etc. can appear in GRE examination. To get admission in foreign universities, you need to appear in TOEFL/IELTS examinations along with GRE examination. By scoring good marks in these examinations, you can apply for admission in foreign universities by reporting GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations score. Once, you get admission letter from the university, you can pursue your studies in Abroad
4th February 2015, 12:12 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study in Abroad through GRE? Eligibility to appear in GRE for B.Tech student?

There is no eligibility criteria, which a candidate has to satisfy to appear for GRE exam. So, you can appear for GRE exam at anytime. You can apply for GRE exam through online, by visiting the following link
https://mygre.ets.org/greweb/login/login.jsp

After completing the GRE exam, you should apply for admission in universities, by sending your application form along with your following documents.
1)Transcripts
2)Score cards
3)LOR'S
4)SOP
5)Resume
6)Passport
7)Affidavit & Bank Statement
Then the universities will send you an admission letter, if your academic profile satisfies university admission criteria.
23rd April 2016, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

i want to do my post graduation in a foreign university... currently im doing btech from an indian university.... so does thr final result of my btech degree ..affect the gre exam score and d selection criterion to a foreign university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?