1st June 2015, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Which exam we need to give to get government job after completion of B.Sc Chemistry?

Which exam we need to give to get government job after completion of B.Sc Chemistry? Can you please provide me the details on the same as soon as possible? I wanted to check if I can apply for the government job and get one soon?

Related Questions:
  1. Which government job I can apply after completion of M.Sc Chemistry?
  2. What type of entrance exams I need to write to get a government job after completion of M.Sc in Chemistry?
  3. Which are the government exams which I can write based on the district to get the government job after completion of B.Sc Chemisty?
  4. Which exam is better after completion of B.Sc Chemistry to get a government job?
  5. Can I get government job after completion of M.Sc in Bio-Chemistry?
  6. How to get a government job in NSG in Ireland after completion of BSc NSG degree
  7. How to get a government job after completing B.Sc Chemistry?
  8. What are the opportunities available to get a government job after completion of B.Sc Electronics?
  9. Which exams should I give to get a government job after doing BSc computer science?
  10. How to get government job or other jobs after completion of BSc comp.science?
  11. Which government job can I get after passing BSc Chemistry, computer science and biotechnology
  12. What is the best way to get a government job after completing BSc Chemistry?
  13. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc with Physics and Chemistry?
  14. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What are the entrance exams which I need to write to get a government job after completion of M.Sc in Chemistry?
  16. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Chemistry?
  17. Can I get Job in ISRO after completion of B.Sc Chemistry? Information regarding Job Opportunities in ISRO and the salary packages for these jobs?
  18. Which government job available for M.Sc chemistry freshers?
2nd June 2015, 10:21 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which exam we need to give to get government job after completion of B.Sc Chemistry?

After completion of B.Sc Chemistry there are so many jobs in filed of technical as well as Central government jobs. Here we are giving you the various jobs available for B.Sc Chemistry students.

Jobs available for B.SC Chemistry in the field of Technical :

<> DRDO

<> BARC

<> CSIR as Scientific Assistant Posts .

Jobs in Central government jobs :

<> Civil Services Exams

<> Staff Selection Commission

You can also try in bank exams and also as in teaching profession. And more jobs available in the filed of Postal as well as Defense jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?